ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic 182 cup, pilton, nr shepton mallet - driving like a tw*t

I probably shouldn't stir things, but...

BEST....THREAD....EVER.

The irony of it ending up being one of the nicest guys you could meet, classic.

Civic Type R EK9
Yeh its making me chuckle at the fact peeps think i drive bad well i dont speed.

Then some guy that slated me previous for my driving tales drives like a complete c**k and gets seen. LOL that is nice.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Paul has slated you has he mark?

gav - it would seem like i am an over-reacting women and infact i am the tw*t, perhaps i will get over people overtaking me and soon learn that infact i do not own the fastest car on the earth

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
I have never slated you or your driving AFAIR Mark :~ I have kept my opinions about you to myself as i generally do with everyone.

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215
keep ya eye out for me(williams 3) freebone! wednesday 20th june! im part of the invasion for glasto!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
It's the notion of blowing one's doors off :)

You must pass the target vehicle with a relative velocity of 50mph or more and as you draw parallel with the said car, the distance between your doors must be 1m or less.

Last edited:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
oh eyah this thread was meant to be a good read......lol

spoke to micheal a few times also, he is alright yeah, went to pilton party a couple of years back, thats a good night too

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215
nice one mate! what job are ya doing on the site then??? yeah parkings ok, got a parking permit and i trust the car parks(patrolled 24 hour). im coming down late morning early afternoon on wednesday 20th.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i am working on some of the access roads in the village, marhsalling

i have hopefully changed my shift so am now only doing 1 16 hour shift from sat midnight til sunday 4pm

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215
might see ya about mate who knows? one question. im coming in on the A303 then coming of at padimore services roundabout and taking the A372 then taking the B3151 to street and then coming across on the A361 to pilton. reason being A.) i dont want to take the very small roads and B.) i want to be on the west side car parks(yellow/orange route) would the directions above be the best ones to take? p.s. not taking my sat nav

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Fatboy - i will look into those directions mate, not entirly sure on the car park locations but will check.

just to rub it in i will probably walk to the site...or park at my mates in pilton and then walk in..lol

i will also be able to have showers and a nice loo etc...lol

LY 200
What was so bad about the overtake if it was a clear road?

Thats what i thought tbh......I drive like a nancy on 30's/40's/single carrigeways etc but if its an open dual in a none built up area whats the problem!? :S

If theres a valid one then il take note for future reference as i wouldnt want people thinking i was a nob jock on the road. Lol

If you were only doing 60, he could've been doing 80/90 (which most of us see at times where safe) and would've been shifting on from you at a pretty rapid pace.

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Lets forget it now hey, i felt it warrented an apology and Neil and I are cool.

LY 200
^^^Well Ask for the thread to be closed then if no further questions are to be asked on the matter. Simply really.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
f*cking hell you guys don't want much do you....

jay its not like it was on topic anymore anyway, had you not noticed the talk about the festival

*OK IF ITS THIS YOU WANT, I AM A NANCY GIRL THAT CAN'T ACCEPT PEOPLE OVERTAKING ME, IT WAS PERFECTLY SAFE AND LEGAL AND I AM MAKING A BIG THING OF NOTHING*

LY 200
Lol.....It wernt actually mate.

I just could'nt see what all the keffufle was about. If it were in a built up area or on a single carrigeway or in a 30/40/50 then i think everybody including me would be able to see your point.

Im sure your not a big nancy girl mate, thats not what i was getting at, at all!!! :D

edit i didnt get to page four so i didnt notice the talk on glasto but that was hardly on topic anyway.

Last edited:
  CLIO WILLIAMS #0215
Fatboy - i will look into those directions mate, not entirly sure on the car park locations but will check.

just to rub it in i will probably walk to the site...or park at my mates in pilton and then walk in..lol

i will also be able to have showers and a nice loo etc...lol

cheers neil! drop me a pm