ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ASW content. The Black Gold swirl bus is swirl free(ish).

Barge
Well after this thread: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6771301#post6771301 (some shockingly bad before pics in there). I thought I’d post up some whoring pictures in Media too. Quite pleased with myself although absolutely shattered!

An afternoon of using the Kestral DAS6, followed by Ultra Deep Shine and a coat of Dodo Juice it ends up looking like this...

DSC00196.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00199-1.jpg

DSC00201.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00203a.jpg

:cool:

Last edited:
  Barge
I used Menz power finish with the DAS, then afterwards I gave it a coat by hand with Autoglym Ultra Deep Shine, followed by a coat of Dodo Juice Blue Velvet wax. :)

Clayton, yes, pretty easy to use. I was apprehensive at first but soon got the hang of it after attempting my first panel. I used it on speed 1 at first just to get the feel of it, then upped it and saw the swirls disappearing. Only a few fine ones left, they might be caught next time round.

White ds3
after removing 80% of swirles add 2-3 layers of ag super resin polish to hide the remaining swirles. mine will be getigna once over before fcs

Si

RS Clio 172
look good that :)

I'm going to do mine again tomorrow.

what's going on with your rear number plate btw?

Barge
I couldn't find the thuper resin polish. :dapprove: I'll know for next time, cheers. :D

Yes, c**ty chops, egg whisk and unicorn seman. <3

Si... Eh? They're just on from when the garage replaced them when I bought it?

Porsche Boxster987S
jeeez a girl whos into her cars and even details them , didnt know they existed:eek: Looks crackin! Ive not had the kestral out in ages!

Looks good. The only downside is that being black, air scratches it when there's a slight breeze. It'll want doing again next week. I always raise an eyebrow at the concept of detailers owning black cars. It's like they want it to be swirled just so they can de-swirl it.

Each to their own of course but IMO f**k that. It's like having a w**king competition all over a carpet, just so you can buy a carpet cleaner.

Barge
LOL. Trust me, I didn't want a black car but I ended up with one so you've got to make the most of it. :) If it swirls do it again. Negative tosser. <3

I said it looks good, what more do you want FFS?

A thread full of cloned "looks soooo good x" posts? Probably, being a woman.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
I <3 shiny black cars, the reflection of my car in them as I drive past rocks :D

Barge
Thanks folks. :) Think there's a few insect nasties on the front from my drive home this evening... All I could see were moths in the xenons. FFS.

Barge
I wasn't, until I taught myself. It really isn't that hard - you just need to be patient.

Steve, you've got your own. And plenty of time to do it yourself. (x)