ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

autoglym paint restorer

clio 172
as above has anyone used this with a pc or by hand? a friend of mine has used it and swears by it but is it not the same as scratch x or something?

106 GTi
It is an old fashioned abrasive, akin to t-cut in the way it works i.e always has at the same level of cut be it just applied or when worked, it never breaks down into a finishing polish like Scratch X would.

Use with car I went through clearcoat using it by hand on an old car of mine. Also be aware it can install fine marks while removing the bigger ones so you will need to use a another polish after to remove the marks it may create.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
It is an old fashioned abrasive, akin to t-cut in the way it works i.e always has at the same level of cut be it just applied or when worked, it never breaks down into a finishing polish like Scratch X would.

Use with car I went through clearcoat using it by hand on an old car of mine. Also be aware it can install fine marks while removing the bigger ones so you will need to use a another polish after to remove the marks it may create.

NOT to be used with a PC, then Rich? ;)

D.

106 GTi
Will work, just needs using with care, will still leave in the annoying marks it induces though.