ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Second best weapon is the rifle grenade 😂
31747131096_b5357775e8_z.jpg
2016-12-21_02-20-35 by terry clarke, on Flickr

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I'm aiming for 500 spm and 2.00 kd. Messed around with some settings which now helps with seeing people lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Funny last night.

I started a game, mate joined and on the opposite team. What's the sand one called, one from the beta?. Anyway our team had capped all the flags and where they spawn on A four maybe five guys were camped out like heroes sniping on that big rock. Said to my mate I will go up and tell you where they are. Cool.

Halfway through explaining there's a guy below me I get sniped, by said 'mate'

Cheers.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
@Geddes

Apologies for just getting off last night the bloody interwebz was playing up. At one point in the forest there was no one else there lol.

And getting killed when I didn't see anyone, was fun lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
@Geddes

Apologies for just getting off last night the bloody interwebz was playing up. At one point in the forest there was no one else there lol.

And getting killed when I didn't see anyone, was fun lol.
Yeah I gathered you have trouble as I saw you all over the place on screen.

I'll be on tonight for a few hours , swopping here and there from Sky planner

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Brilliant game and love the multiplayer but lag issues are still ruining games like this for me.

Been killed by several invisible people today and also emptied full clips into people only for them to walk up to me and stab me

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I like how you can come top on score without aiming to get the most kills. They are clearly trying to promote objectives and team work as being more important than going all Rambo.

My internet is pissing me off though. If it could suffer from it, I'm sure my monitor would have screen-burn from the latency icon in the top right.

Managed to start a good round the other day, only to be disconnected by my internet yet again. Frustrating tbh...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Is that what it is, the yellow and red symbols that flash like a tired Renault Clio.

Lol. Merry xmas fellow bf1 ers

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I like how you can come top on score without aiming to get the most kills. They are clearly trying to promote objectives and team work as being more important than going all Rambo.

My internet is pissing me off though. If it could suffer from it, I'm sure my monitor would have screen-burn from the latency icon in the top right.

Managed to start a good round the other day, only to be disconnected by my internet yet again. Frustrating tbh...

Assign a static IP to your console, drop that IP in a DMZ on your network.

Job done

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Assign a static IP to your console, drop that IP in a DMZ on your network.

Job done
I'm on PC m8. It is the internet that's acting up too. Just watching some Amazon Prime up to about 20 mins ago and it just bombed out. Used to be stable as anything when on a mere 6MB. Now we're on about 10MB and it's up and down all over the place.

Not properly investigated it yet, but probably will over Christmas.