ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Motoring: Hot hatch battle (Clio 200)

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Most of you will have seen it but thought I'd share it since I stumbled upon it whilst searching for something else.

Non Cup.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Nippy white cup
Awesome...subscribe to jjunfer as he has loooads of BMI vids from ages ago to the most recent

Chris

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Now now mark. When are ET going to release their Goodwood dates? I want to go.

Lee

BMW M2C
This one has caused much amusement in the office, what with the guy next to me just buying a CTR and me buying a 200. LOL

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I expect your 200 has an advantage being JT's old car. We know how he runs it in.;)

Lee

BMW M2C
I expect your 200 has an advantage being JT's old car. We know how he runs it in.;)

Yup, it will have been treated exactly how it would have been treated in my hands, only it's probably been washed more often. It's got every option going!

Swift Sport
Good to hear you've upgraded, Lee. You'll have to let me know your views on the gearbox in this one, I wouldn't mind another Mk3!

Swift Sport
I doubt it, the press would lead you to believe it would be somewhere between the FN2 and the 200 by the end of the race.

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Good vid, the abarth put up a rubbish fight though but the more i see them the more i like the colour and want to do my car.

Swift Sport
It's worth noting that a minor difference in handling, tyres or driver ability makes a massive difference on track.

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Great vid. Really impressed by the type R considering how pants it's supposed to be. You can see how much fun the 200 is to drive. And although i love the sound both engines (200 + type-r ) make it always impresses me the way the type R's lump just flies up the rev range with absolutely no complaint. It really is only happy when it's being raped. Makes me miss the B16 all over again.

Glad all the turbo cars did pants as i'm just not a fan of turbo's. I can't argue with a turbo's ability especially these days but i hate driving them.