ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best place for Induction Hose?

Clio Sport 172
Just got a pipercross viper induction kit. After reading the fast car article it seems like its not everybody's first choice but its paid for now. They tested on a ph1 mines ph2, dont know if that makes any difference?

Any way, what i wanted to ask was where would be the best place for the induction hose. I do think they look good on the exterior and would have a fast flow of air, but wont it swallow millions of fly's n sh* n clog the filter all the time? I was thinking just following where the original goes under the headlight? Any ideas?:approve:

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Answered it yourself mate, I'd be following the original caf route, as used on phs1 and V6 airbox.

Wouldn't be wanting to spoil the look of my Clio with an exterior feed..

172 cup
Saw a 172 the other day with the feed coming out of the hole were the diamond emblem had been, slap bang in the middle lol. Let's just say it wasn't exactly to my taste!