ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 for £2800

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sometimes you just think... no way!

One for 3995 the other day aswell.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Audi TT
when my mate wakes up I'll get him on the case as he's after one. non cup packed by looks of it but still a bargain even if needs belts and a service.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
I emailed one of these 'bargains' once... turned out the guy lived in Italy, I stopped reading the reply after that.

Scammeeerz.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
wasnt this up for sale recently, the 04 plate looks familiar

Yes I remember looking at the pics before- & the actual quality of them wasnt half bad- Which leads me to believe that they have been saved to someone elses computer & reloaded into the SCAM HQ for us on cliosport to think its a genuine cheap car-

Women overprice their possessions as well- For example a pair of Fcking shoes is still what was paid in the shop even after 2 years of ownership-

SCAM 100%

S

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Yes I remember looking at the pics before- & the actual quality of them wasnt half bad- Which leads me to believe that they have been saved to someone elses computer & reloaded into the SCAM HQ for us on cliosport to think its a genuine cheap car-

Women overprice their possessions as well- For example a pair of Fcking shoes is still what was paid in the shop even after 2 years of ownership-

SCAM 100%

S

yeh, probs a big bag of pisch.

phase 1s with more mileage go for more.

Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
If this is legit and i could get one like this in a few months time when i have the money i would be over the moon.

But seems somethings not right, Or hasnt done any research.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
If this is legit and i could get one like this in a few months time when i have the money i would be over the moon.

But seems somethings not right, Or hasnt done any research.

Here is my reply from scammer sl ut

The car is still available for sale,it is in perfect condition in and out,100% HPI clear with a certificate to confim,full service history.
I just got married and moved with my Italian husband in Milan,Italy.I took the car with me so the car is currently here.
I can`t use it in Italy because it has the wheel on the wright side and it would also cost me too much to register it here.
It is still registered in the UK and since I have absolutely no use for it I am looking for a fast sale( this is why the low asking price)
I can ship the car from here directly to your home address and I am also willing to cover all delivery expenses.
I look forward to your reply
Regards
Michelle

I will report to PH

S

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here is my reply from scammer sl ut

The car is still available for sale,it is in perfect condition in and out,100% HPI clear with a certificate to confim,full service history.
I just got married and moved with my Italian husband in Milan,Italy.I took the car with me so the car is currently here.
I can`t use it in Italy because it has the wheel on the wright side and it would also cost me too much to register it here.
It is still registered in the UK and since I have absolutely no use for it I am looking for a fast sale( this is why the low asking price)
I can ship the car from here directly to your home address and I am also willing to cover all delivery expenses.
Regards
Michelle

I will report to PH

S

I got the exact same reply!!! it did make me giggle

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
lol... and mine

Hi,

Regards
Michelle

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  BMW 330ci Clubsport
The biggest hint would be the low quality picture crops that have obviously been taken from ebay!

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  clio 182 black /gold
I knew it would be a scam with a comment like this. Please e-mail or call( week-ends only) with any questions or offers.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  LoW clio Sh*t...&..
haha got an idea guys...!!!

Anyone up for flooding her email account with junks??? lol it will be fun.. hahah

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  clio rs
yeah why not - just emailed her is ur name Michelle or Laura, can u send pic of log book, as i want to match the V5 to the plates. Pending reply:rasp:

haha got an idea guys...!!!

Anyone up for flooding her email account with junks??? lol it will be fun.. hahah