ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blue 172 cup cut me up - stirling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
it was an HT53 yeah, guy passed me at the petrol station yesterday too and done the bog standard floor it past, sounded rubbish actually dunno what exhaust was on it, was a stealth but didnt sound anything like my 2 k-tec stealths sounded either decatted or with the cat. maby a stainless creations one lol

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
53356147.jpg

so what the f**k is the point in this section then ya bawbag?

i spot a clio with a CS sticker in the window and am wrong to post a thread in here?

Cup & Impreza Terzo3
MARTIN IT WAS ME!!!!!! To be fair i never " cut you up " i just pulled out from the roundabout before you cause there was plenty of room.. As for you shiting on my bonnet bigger and harder have tried and failed, I'll be seeing you about MATE!!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
it was intended as banter, you english w**ks are so serious. now f**k off back to where you came from

Apologies for my fellow countryman. He's a bit weird ;)

Also, lol at road rage making the leap from brakechecking each other and flicking v's to shouting at each other over the interwebz.

I don't even know who's fault it is, CS Investigators Assemble.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
MARTIN IT WAS ME!!!!!! To be fair i never " cut you up " i just pulled out from the roundabout before you cause there was plenty of room.. As for you s**ting on my bonnet bigger and harder have tried and failed, I'll be seeing you about MATE!!

why have people been trying to s**t on your bonnet? and why have they failed? 172 cup ride height and they cant reach? lol

aye, see you about MATE, sorry i didn realise there was plenty of room, dam 200 with its magnifying glass windsceen....

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
MARTIN IT WAS ME!!!!!! To be fair i never " cut you up " i just pulled out from the roundabout before you cause there was plenty of room.. As for you s**ting on my bonnet bigger and harder have tried and failed, I'll be seeing you about MATE!!

Multiple people have already tried to sh1t on your bonnet? Thats worrying enough, but even more so that they couldnt do so for some reason, maybe haggis causes severe constipation?

Strange country scotland.

Status
Not open for further replies.