ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blue 172 cup cut me up - stirling

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Cup & Impreza Terzo3
Hahaha listen to her eh!? Some of us have a life and can't always reply back as fast as a wee renford regect like yourself, see for your cheek I'll f**king leather you the next time a see you. You will regret being as smug as you must feel right now. Silly wee laddie fae Denny trying to make a c**t of me on a Internet site haha not very wise son..

It's nice
Hahaha listen to her eh!? Some of us have a life and can't always reply back as fast as a wee renford regect like yourself, see for your cheek I'll f**king leather you the next time a see you. You will regret being as smug as you must feel right now. Silly wee laddie fae Denny trying to make a c**t of me on a Internet site haha not very wise son..

you my friend are a d**k

Cup & Impreza Terzo3
I'm heartbroken get a life haha! You'd be the same if some idiot started an Internet thread about you.

Cup & Impreza Terzo3
I'm calm just think its a pretty bad image that some of cliosport.net users show towards a new member looking for information about there car only to find a current member is having a 3 page long talk about myself, my car and my driving. Think some of use need a check up from the neck up!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I'd edit that quick if I were you. I've removed mine seeing as it wasn't him.

An apology for the name calling would be nice too, or I might just have to s**t on your bonnet.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Because from your abuse I imagined you didn't want his link spreading on here if it's not ASHY172.

And it's the only Ash in your friends list on FB.

Oh and I have IBS, I'd be worried about the bonnet shitting.

gti
i cant wait for the ashy172 cut me up got out and leathered me whilst i tried to s**t on his bonnet thread.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I really do not understand ashy's scottish abuse but I do want to see him and martin have a leather session....oh wait maybe not

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT

Leathering someone means that they are going to smash the other person pretty hard. Helped?

Cup & Impreza Terzo3
As I said I'm a new member and was looking for information about doing a few modifications to my car. Not very impressed about what I came on to find. Think I'll find another form with people there are going to help you out rather than try and **** you off (keyboard gangsters). Will defo not be putting cliosport.net forward to help anyone in future if this thread continues.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

you just barked right up the wrong f**king tree there mate.

end of the day, dont drive like a plonker cutting people up, then threads dont end up on the internet about you. as was said on page 1 i was intended as a bit of banter which you clearly dont f**king understand. f**king plonker. Trying to act the f**king hard man like a clown, fire a PM over my way and we'l sort this out properly. idiot.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean

128853391371388788.jpg

Basically what has happened.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
As I said I'm a new member and was looking for information about doing a few modifications to my car. Not very impressed about what I came on to find. Think I'll find another form with people there are going to help you out rather than try and **** you off (keyboard gangsters). Will defo not be putting cliosport.net forward to help anyone in future if this thread continues.
Here is the advice you'll get on here when it comes to mods.

Turini's
Silvervisions
Eibach Sportlines or coilovers
Whiteline anti roll bar
Yozza or btb exhaust
Recaros

I've probably left some usual generic s**t off there but thats the general mods on here.

As for finding another forum, you'll find one full of clueless mugs generally, hang around, you'll find 50% of members on here are keyboard warriers, the other 50 are very knowledgable straight talking (typing) people.

The tip is dont get angry at people on the internet, threats etc is just an excuse for the police to press charges against you if you go and give poor martin a good hiding lol

Cup & Impreza Terzo3
Don't make things worse off for yourself pal. As a said half way thru this thread I'll be seeing you about! Someone your size isnt going to do much damage lolz..

Astra (H) VXR
^^^^^^

The tip is dont get angry at people on the internet, threats etc is just an excuse for the police to press charges against you if you go and give poor martin a good hiding lol

Might as well book himself a court date now!!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Don't make things worse off for yourself pal. As a said half way thru this thread I'll be seeing you about! Someone your size isnt going to do much damage lolz..

LOL i remember the last junkie shop lifter that clearly thought that too! he didnt last long in Denny after that day!!!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
LOL this thread is golden. Proper low end of the gene pool stuff.

Exactly why i sold my old 172, gone are the days when respectable people used to drive them, when they start falling into the hands of the wrong people when they become cheap, they start getting a bad name, unfortunately the same way most decent small hatches go, 205/sax0/106 all went the same!

Cup & Impreza Terzo3
Hi Chris! I've already got turini's as standard and have already had them refurbed in nice sparkly silver and rapped in new falken tyres. I picked up a set of Raceland Coilovers not long ago and find them just perfect. I'm looking for a bit of info about a low compression turbo conversion. I'm going to start gathering the parts I need in a few months and was wondering if differant pistons ect are needed? Thanks for the advice it has been usefull. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.