ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 197 vs MG in SWANSEA

2.2 bar shed.
In my experience 1*2's are quicker than 197's...

open-a-can-of-worms.gif

Trophy #392
My 182 vs a mates zr 160 I did beat him but it took a while to over take, (he started in front). They do shift for a 1.8 considering the clio is a 2.0 in our case I had 20 bhp more which didn't really show .

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
My 182 vs a mates zr 160 I did beat him but it took a while to over take, (he started in front). They do shift for a 1.8 considering the clio is a 2.0 in our case I had 20 bhp more which didn't really show .

Thats exactly the outcome you would expect everytime, the ZR is the slower car so will lose, its not half the power so its not going to get trounced, but its always going to lose unless the driver in the 172/182/197 makes a significant error or the car has a significant problem.

Trophy #392
Thats exactly the outcome you would expect everytime, the ZR is the slower car so will lose, its not half the power so its not going to get trounced, but its always going to lose unless the driver in the 172/182/197 makes a significant error or the car has a significant problem.

Agreed

MG ZR 160

This is what happened with me and a mates 172 ph1, straight road 2 miles long, i started in front then went through all gears. In fifth he tried to overtake but was the slowest overtake "In the World" and he pulled back in behind me.