ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BOY RACERS ARE DOING MY HEAD IN!

ff 182
I've had my 182 for a cople of months now,and I live on a main road,so there aint no parking so I have to leave it on the road,but every time the local boy racers go past my house with there subs bagging away it seems to set my alarm off.I never used to have this problem with my last car,but it's really pissing me off!:mad:

CLIO172, BMW3, 3061.
get ur mates to wait outside your house (mainly girls) and get them to point and laugh at their shitty 1.2 weighed down with half a halfords store when they go passed :)

1.2 Clio
I apologise if i ever did that :rasp:. Aint been through bridgenorth for some time now though :p.
I'm not exactly a boy racer, i'm more a loud boy crawler.... and halfrauds equipment FTW! Just need some new "competition" mesh now!

1.2 Clio
Rare now, but i was a lot earlier this year. Only on the ring road, then on way out to stourport. When i climbed the silo's before they ripped the ladders down.... bast4rds!
Was over a few weeks ago, booming of course, red clio, mk2 ph2!