ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brembo High Carbon front discs

182 Full Fat
Where can I find Brembo High Carbon front discs? No where seems to stock them for the 182 on the Internet? :(

182 Full Fat
I did place order with yozzasport in November and have chased it but never been billed for it or received any reply or goods? I e-mailed GSF today so waiting for a reply. Not too worried about the Max discs, just after the standard High Carbon ones

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
The high carbon ones are the most expensive ones, the maxs are cheaper.

I thought the HC discs were cheaper? The ones you have linked above (the Max discs), aren't they for a 1.2/1.4?

Last edited:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I thought the HC discs were cheaper? The ones you have linked above (the Max discs), aren't they for a 1.2/1.4?

Your right . The HC discs are cheaper than the Max . Your also right about that ebay link . They aren't for a 1*2 , they are only 238mm diameter not 280mm ;)

E87 118d M Sport
how muc you looking at for a set of the max, some of the pagin pads (or whatever theyre called) and some braided hoses (if needed)

(just for the front set)

Corsa Van. Meh.
^^ pants.

Just go onto the website, they are the only brakes they do for the 2.0 16v

Matt

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
They will be advertised as just Brembo Disks for the 2.0 16v Models, It will not state HC

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
how muc you looking at for a set of the max, some of the pagin pads (or whatever theyre called) and some braided hoses (if needed)

(just for the front set)

Yozza DID do a Package but unsure on there Status at the minute as I know he was going more Bulk Shipments abroad etc. rather than the Single Purchases that got him to where he is.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Knocking on for around £300 or a touch over for Max Disks, Pagid Blues, Braided Lines and Brake Fluid

Racing Blue 182 Cup
i got the full package from Yozzasport about 9 months ago. seems to have gone from the website now. awesome stopping power but the disks don't last long. probably half the life of the pagid pads.

Volvo S60 T5
We do them for £30+vat each, sometimes we have them on offer a while back I was selling them for £23.50+vat each but had to buy a large amount to get a real good discount.

Collection only from Portsmouth, we can fit as well.

182 Full Fat
I've got the Brembo Max discs in the end from GSF. I can find a guide on how to chnage brake pads, but can't see one on changing the discs, can anyone guide me to it?