ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burning Bournemouth. 08/04/07.(56k no go)

Seat Ibiza FR
Here are some of my pics frome the event on Sunday.
Anyone else on here go, saw a few Clio's, "theo123" was there with his Trophy.

BB054.gif

BB012.gif

BB141.gif

Couple of Cheverolet's:
BB001.gif

BB003.gif

Mini's:
BB025.gif

BB046.gif

Track pics:
BB005.gif

BB039.gif

BB085.gif

BB102.gif

BB115.gif

A Rover someone tried to kill:
BB095-1.gif

It ended up going round the track in reverse with 2 flat tyres at the back, lol.

Mad Skyline, popping and spitting flames:
BB123.gif

BB126.gif

Others:
BB147.gif

BB035-1.gif

BB142.gif

BB109.gif

BB108.gif

BB099.gif

BB098.gif

BB090.gif

BB072.gif

BB011.gif

BB076.gif

BB021.gif

BB026.gif

BB097.gif

BB071.gif

BB064.gif

Another Saxo:
BB061.gif

BB051.gif

BB055.gif

BB047.gif

BB048.gif

BB033.gif

BB024.gif

BB014.gif

BB016.gif

BB015.gif

BB017.gif

BB154.gif

BB059.gif

BB164.gif

The rest can be found here: http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a151/mccartney111/BB 2007/?start=0

Got asked by one guy there if they were for a magazine I said no and as I walked away I heard the word c**t, charming fellow!

This was my first proper attempt at track pics as well.

Good photos, I forgot about this, I would have gone aswell, not really into fiberglass but it looks like there was some proper metal there aswell this year.

RenaultSport 197
Who's diggin the front bumper on that silver saxo? Im not lol - Far too big for the car. However, some really nice pics here! :)

Cool pics, where is that?

Did the green/black wide-bodied Pug have 'A.DIMMA' as a rally name on the side window? Looks very much like one that does about 60mph past my office window everyday (in a busy residential 30 area)

Seat Ibiza FR

Did the green/black wide-bodied Pug have 'A.DIMMA' as a rally name on the side window? Looks very much like one that does about 60mph past my office window everyday (in a busy residential 30 area)

It takes place at Matchams, Ringwood.
IIRC it did have that on the window.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Some good pics in there - love that 306 Rallye and the orange/red Pug 205 - both look superb.

My two fave "WTF?" pictures have to be.....

BB142.jpg

^^^^^ - not the Cossie, but the Beemer at the side. Under car lights - oh dear, but correct me if I'm wrong; isn't that a HP sticker down near the front wheel? Why on earth would you sticker your car with a manufacturers of PCs, servers and network equipment?

Another cracker.....

BB016.jpg

You just know that the owner will be called Bernard who spends his Friday nights on the pub circuit, doing a very bad impersonation of Roy Orbison. He probably tells his mates (and I use that term loosely) that some components of his Jag actually come from an XJ220. Probably. Like the cig-lighter and maybe the washer-fluid bottle.

Ultimate cringe. Even if it had a V12 quad-turbo rammed under the bonnet, it still looks like shat.

D.

My two fave "WTF?" pictures have to be.....

BB142.jpg

^^^^^ - not the Cossie, but the Beemer at the side. Under car lights - oh dear, but correct me if I'm wrong; isn't that a HP sticker down near the front wheel? Why on earth would you sticker your car with a manufacturers of PCs, servers and network equipment?

Were BMW Williams F1 not sponsored by HP last season? Maybe he is trying to F1-ify his car, like Renault ;)

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Was a good day!

Did anyone see that white mercedes vito up the top by the tent.
It had that massive sub built into it!
The one you could hear all the way around the ring.

Very nice purple TVR there as well!

LOL at the "CouncilEstateTouringCars" although they did have some pretty niceevos there and that dodge ram.

Coiley'd Clio PH2

I believe it did actually.
I do remember seeing a rally name sticker on the side window although i cant remember exactly what it said.