ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burning Bournemouth. 30/09/07.

Seat Ibiza FR
I took some photo's yesterday at Burnin' B'mouth.
Some aren't that good due to quickly fading light levels and cloud cover still managed to take 99 pics though.
Here's the best of the bunch:
mexicoSmall.gif

beemerSmall.gif

nissanSmall.gif

nissan2Small.gif

CorvetteSmall.gif

rickbsSmall.gif

pearlescentSmall.gif

preludeSmall.gif

s**thotSmall.gif

ummmSmall.gif

GSRSmall.gif

StarletSmall.gif

scooby2Small.gif

sierraSmall.gif

sierra3Small.gif

saxoflipSmall.gif

RX7Small.gif

mercSmall.gif

golfSmall.gif

fordsSmall.gif

CorsaSmall.gif

tvcarSmall.gif

wildcatSmall.gif

civicSmall.gif

Corsa2Small.gif

fiestaSmall.gif

clioSmall.gif

A few more here:
http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a151/mccartney111/BB 2007 again/

If you want any in a larger size just ask. :D

aaaahh, that explains it then. I saw some of those monstrosities on the local roads this weekend... Was wondering what the hell was going on!!

Next time its on, can you please PM me so I can remember to lock the car away so I don't have to mix with them?

ta :)

There's a few things there that need "burning" LOL

I saw that black "defaced" Subaru on the way home from work the other night, awful imo and I can normally tolerate some fibreglass...

I quite like that green golf. That citrus coloured sierra sapphire cosworth may have worked back in 1993 when the mondy si came out, but not today.

There are some proper heaps of sh*t there too !

That show is always just full of chavs. I went when I was 17 and felt young. Full of crap cars. The only good bit is watching the kids race around asda car park and crash after the show.

Looks like there were a few alright cars there, alot of tat though aswell -more fibreglass than the boatshow!

I've seen it parked outside the chav motorshop at the top of town in Yeovil before. We all went over a had a good chuckle at it.

I'd be on the floor laughing if I ever saw that Fiesta for real, I bet it's a 1.25 zetec, or maybe not even that, probably a 1.3 8v 60bhp lol.

How can anyone think it looks good ??

ah rite he lives in somerton, well he is always in yeovil

and if that is his car above, he doesnt have those stickers anymore

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Yeah, just to point out, i know people who know these people, not my scene at all!!!