ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

182cup & 172 racecar
Congratulations on the ARDS mate, Tony i was joking about the cup splitter although im not sure it was perceived that way.

You have both made such a massive amount of progress its almost unbelievable.

I wish you both the best of luck for your upcoming first year in this series.

Look forward to having a look when its all done chaps.

Sorry,we just get so many silly comments,needs lamming, needs these wheels,make it road legal?etc it just gets boring sometimes.

But my offer stands if you want to supply them;)

If I was able to supply them at the rate i think you are likely to get through them i don't think I would be driving an RS, more like a RR. ;)

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Did he show you where he dumped it aswell?

When is your estimated completion atm? Mine seems to be moving back quicker than the car can go.

182cup & 172 racecar
Thanks for your time on Sat Mr Tour-De-Force Power Engineering LTD,very helpful indeed,even though most of it went way above my head(all of it really)and yes I am still in the dog house.

172 Race Car
Made a start on the loom yet Burp? I've found you some heat shrink off cuts and JT terminals today ;)
ive got all the sensors now and ordered the pin removal tools. got a shopping list drawn up for Simtek, i'll fire an email off later to you, got a few questions.

As Tony said thanks for your time Saturday, im quite looking forward to doing it now, hope i make a reasonable job of it.

ive got all the sensors now and ordered the pin removal tools. got a shopping list drawn up for Simtek, i'll fire an email off later to you, got a few questions.

As Tony said thanks for your time Saturday, im quite looking forward to doing it now, hope i make a reasonable job of it.

If you're stuck just call me! :) Your idea to leave some bits unterminated and finish it off at TDF is sound and means we can make sure all is 100%. What are the regs on launch control by the way as I can give you an RPM rise rate control based on throttle position and wheel speed to help you get off the line quick sharp.

Tony - surely you're out of the dog house by now? Did you not mention that it was vital to the race effort? I always find www.nextflowers.co.uk does the trick ;)

182cup & 172 racecar
Flowers are an obvious sign of guilt,all I am guilty of is being a bloke,deal with it.(keyboard bravery,I'll nip down the shop)

172 Race Car
DSCF1288.jpg

BG 182 FF
Just read this from the start great progress on the car in a short amount of time imo, your old project was immense so look forward to updates, congrats on gaining the license too

M

mini-valver

Congrats dude! As long as you dont spin or touch the grass, you're sweet as a nut!

Offer still stands BTW :p