ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bury Pub Meet? 3/5/12

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Hi

I found your dirty tobacco yesterday, down the side of the Recaro. There wasn't anything left so I binned it.

I would've saved it for you otherwise!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Hi

I found your dirty tobacco yesterday, down the side of the Recaro. There wasn't anything left so I binned it.

I would've saved it for you otherwise!

No way!! How on earth did it get there if it was in my pocket AFTER I'd got out??? I had it in my pocket when I was talking to Jon.G but I didn't get back in your car after that...

Thought you were saying I had got it all over the Recaro's at first.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I've not had a freddo or space invades for years. Or transformasnacks for that matter.. See you all tonight I'll be there at around 7.15-7.30.

Flol! I'm a Yorkshire c**t. You'll be lucky to see a Caramel Freddo and a pack of Space Invaders

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
No, you're safe to leave it unlocked. So long as you aren't me!

Good meet last night, was nice to meet you properly Neil, even though I've actually met you before, just never put the person to the CS account.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Aye you too mate. It was a pretty good meet tbh although next time I'm getting some food haha

If I'd have known there was going to be food involved, I wouldn't have put myself through 5 out of date burgers before hand FFS. Felt bad for Jon ordering without a meal buddy.

Great to finally meet everyone, I had a cracking time!