ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bury Pub Meet? 3/5/12

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks like it. There's actually stuff to do around there though, right?

That's the bonus of Trafford Park, that's all. lol.

Might have something on, if not I'll pop along and finally get to meet some of you freaks!

x

1) Rhys
2) Neil
3) Chris
4) Darren S
5) Jesus
6) Jon.G
7) Jonff (?)
8) TheKid
9) jam.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
There's a slide and a climbing frame at the pub IIRC? If thats not enough theres also Mcdonalds, an asda and a closed down bowling alley? And for the extra Trafford Park feel its surrounded by industrial estates

There's a slide and a climbing frame at the pub IIRC? If thats not enough theres also Mcdonalds, an asda and a closed down bowling alley? And for the extra Trafford Park feel its surrounded by industrial estates
Yup, plenty of roundabouts! Well, two...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I just realised the 3rd was a Thursday and not the Sunday coming. lol.

Hopefully I'll have my car by then. I f*cking better.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Isn't it like 40+ pages? I dont have the patience to read through that much...

If I come how will I know who you are? Will you all be wearing red roses or something?

It's the pub in the first post is it not?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
If I come how will I know who you are? Will you all be wearing red roses or something?

It's the pub in the first post is it not?

Yeah it is, and if it's nice we will no doubt be stood near the cars :)

Either way I'll PM you my number and just drop us a text or something when you're near.

Or just look for the midget ;)

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Im going to be at college in blackburn until 7:30 is, so i reckon its around half an hour or so drive there. will something still be going on?

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Cool, I've got a couple of numbers of people that are going. Ill give them a call if i fancy it after a full day of work then college!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Just finished a coat of Z2 and two layers of Carbon on mine. It better not f*cking rain.

It's actually starting to look like my car now. :eek:

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Just finished a coat of Z2 and two layers of Carbon on mine. It better not f*cking rain.

It's actually starting to look like my car now. :eek:

Awh bless. Mine looks like mine as it's got fag packets, nicorette patches, tobacco, empty bags and a load of random s**t (FMIC, tripod, camera charger, hoodies and rubber gloves) in the boot.