ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bury Pub Meet

I'll buy you a drink and some chips. I probably owe you that much from the other night's antics. :eek:

It's affording petrol at the moment. I'm not sure how I'm going to be getting to work for the next 2 weeks yet...
Yeah, that bad!
I'll see what I can do though, can't turn down some quality chips :)

Get that flipping video up in my thread too!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks like I am not going to Southampton now lads so i am up for this again.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
There will be one again soon no doubt.

There are a few of us that meet up off here regularly so now that Jon is a rep he'll be posting a few of those up I imagine.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I need to make some friends so I'm in :)

1. Eddie.
2. Ash
3. Christopher
4. Rhys
5. Jonff
6. JoeyD
7. Jon.G
8. Joe
9. jesus + wife
10. Liam

Good to see my email got threw to a few people!

I'm up for it, just need to fit a tyre tomorrow, well buy 1 first.

1st ever PM about a meet too, I'm guessing I've been added to a list :)

Once I make this one I'll be going to a few more especially Three Sisters Karting.

I'm up for it, just need to fit a tyre tomorrow, well buy 1 first.

1st ever PM about a meet too, I'm guessing I've been added to a list :)

Once I make this one I'll be going to a few more especially Three Sisters Karting.

There are 2 lists, I used the newer one that I think only area reps get access too.

I'll start pm'ing people when I organise meets anyway.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I can't find that list lol

Balls only just noticed that its thursday... I've come in the wrong car to work I might be a little bit late tonight I'll have to go home 1st get some clean jeans and I'll be up.

Last edited:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I got to work and it just hit me wrong staff in a truck leaveing lol then i noticed it was Thursday. I am always f**king my days up thanks for letting me know about tomorrow being Friday I would have forgotten.

Weather is nice down here!

Ash, only just noticed that you've changed your username! (being genuine here!)

Welcome to the club of your name + a dot.

fist-800.jpg

(Revels, if you're reading this, I hate you)

I kinda like yours.

Although does look like an Xbox Live username. The sort that would repeatedly kill me on MW2, with something annoying like a shotgun.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I thought it was about time I use ash more anyway. The . Club was needed as someone else has got ash but he's not bin on since 2008 lol

I always check cv's now you do get some great ones had sexysharky@hotmail.co.uk once or something like that I got all excited when she was coming in.

But it was a waste she waste

I always check cv's now you do get some great ones had sexysharky@hotmail.co.uk once or something like that I got all excited when she was coming in.

But it was a waste she waste 

Did you ask if she was loyal?

I thought it was about time I use ash more anyway. The . Club was needed as someone else has got ash but he's not bin on since 2008 lol

Same, the name I want is being used, the guy has been on here for 4 years, not one single post, yet he signs on once a month, just to mock me, the swine.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
No eddie only use that line if it's really needed!!! no one would ask she was loyal she was a very odd girl and to old for that email address. I did ask her why she hadn't changed it! She went very red!