ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bury Pub Meet

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I spoke to joe this morning and told him that i wasnt happy!! since he's got this sport his heart just isnt in it the same!! He's always putting collage 1st now

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Me and Scott might be alittle late but I am going as fast as I can even left work early!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I I haven't slept since last week sometime, I think, maybe.
Anyway, I'm going to save someone the job of scraping my face off the m56 after falling asleep at the wheel; I'm out.
Have fun chaps.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Oooo thanks for the PM Jon I was just trying to decide what to do for tea... I'm in.

Ps when did you turn Blue?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
just got in, me and ash stopped off for a quickie on the way home... im hungry again :dapprove:

joe, ive got your drugs from eddie... not sure i want to give them to you though :rasp:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Top night once again lads just got home still feeling full! Scott didn't think you were going to tell them