ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare and MW2 / Next Gen

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
When cod4 and WaW was out I was a proper nerd, my life revolved around xbox. Played Gamebattles etc and made a few quid off of it too.

Looking forward to the remake.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
When cod4 and WaW was out I was a proper nerd, my life revolved around xbox. Played Gamebattles etc and made a few quid off of it too.

Looking forward to the remake.
How did you manage to make a few £ like?

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
How did you manage to make a few £ like?
Game battles is games for monies... Lots of search and destroy etc...

There's a guy called NickMercs on twitch, he's had a team doing game battles for ages cleaning up.. He streams/you tubes and just jumped into bed with Nadeshot for more exposure.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Be good if I can get my aim back in this game and maybe do some comps if the opportunity arrives

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Well the new version has copped some pretty dire press just from the trailer thats been released so it's a very real prospect I think.
Gamers have clearly had enough of their s**t, it's starting to only appeal to die hard COD fans.

Goliath I
They're releasing COD: Infinity with remastered COD MW for £80

Or

You can buy COD Black Ops for a fiver which is now playable on the Xbox One through backward compatibility.... Hmm, decisions, decisions?...

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Ive pre ordered this off Amazon last week and today I got a email off them regarding about the beta code. I'll have a look later on about what I have to do to sort it out. Looking forward to the COD 4 and have a little play about with the beta don't think I'll play much of the other infinite one like

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I pre ordered it from game and haven't recieved anything. f*****s. I'm mainly getting it for cod 4 too.

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
Eager to know if its good and if they have changed stuff on COD 4.

Like will you be able to dive into cover when you didn't use to be able too?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Eager to know if its good and if they have changed stuff on COD 4.

Like will you be able to dive into cover when you didn't use to be able too?
Every other remastered game I've played has been exactly the same bar the graphics. I would be very surprised if the gameplay is changed at all.

Cannot wait to be tearing up SnD on Ambush!

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I'll be getting it.

Other than BF4, there isn't another FPS i've played anywhere near as much as MW and MW2. So even if it is 80% as good, i'll still play it. Although I hope it is purely a remastering of the graphics, with no other changes much like Halo was.

Sadly, I'm an xbox kid, so can't join you guys on S&D :(

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye, it'll be good to get the team back together for some pwnage
It'll be like old times. I didn't play 4 as much as MW2 but I remember the Maps from COD4 on 2 so may take some getting use to the other maps. I'm not bothering with BF1 like. Spoke with Fiestec and he'll be getting a SWET on too. I'm already exited lol

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Been following the updates for a while.
Cod4 remastered will be exactly the same with only graphic changes.
They are even keeping in the bugs that were there before.
Golden deagle at first prestige.
Jeep no longer blows up on crossfire though. Used to get loads of kills from that.
Scorestreaks earn scorestreaks too.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I presume the game modes will be still exactly the same as before. Even 1v1. All I'm really concerned is just as long there is no more hacks then beast mode is on. Rage quits for the other team Oooft

Clio 182 - RB
Quick Scoping on MW2 was the one! Mate of mine even got paid to play MW2 he was that good, #NERD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 1.2 16v
They can't jailbreak the PS4 like the PS3.... yet so hacked lobbies and aimbots shouldn't be a problem, we were legit aimbots anyway back in the day

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
They can't jailbreak the PS4 like the PS3.... yet so hacked lobbies and aimbots shouldn't be a problem, we were legit aimbots anyway back in the day
Defo Dredz, we'll be a group where it'll be hard to beat. Human UAV too

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I know you can play the Legacy early, but when can you play the Remastered is it the same date the 14th October? Just got a email off PlayStation

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
FML that's a lot of storage! Just read this on some blog.
"Remastered versions of video games don't typically take up an unreasonable amount of storage space on consoles, but it appears that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered is a bit of an outlier. Players will need at least 130GB of storage on the PlayStation 4 for both the remastered Modern Warfare and the upcoming Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, which is required to play the remastered game."

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Not long now for the beta 14th iirc. Only got one day off. So I'll make the use of it. Just mainly getting use to the controls as I mainly play BF4 at mo

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I've got a code for the PS4 beta that I won't be at home to use if anyone wants it.

Goliath I
I bought Black Ops for £8 on XBONE last night. Haven't had a chance to play multiplayer yet, anyone else playing? Are there many on the servers?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I expected to get on and play this morning but it comes up ERROR. I presume it's active after a certain time? I sure hope it's multi-player, I'm next on night shift tomorrow so I'll be on pretty much till early hours in the tomorrow morning. Then i'm working pretty much all week. So i'll try and get quit a few hours tonight

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Can't play anything at the moment. The servers are down. Hoping they will extend the beta for the s**t service