ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cambridge meet

Discounted 1*2 parts
1. Tom
2. Impey
3. Dean
4. Dynamique
5. Kingy
6. Philclio172
7. Mk3 Dan
8. Possible Beij and the Peterborough crew.........

RB One Eight Two
i'll come if I can afford to after paying for a yozza!

Will you have the Yozza fitted by Sunday mate?

I'm trying to think of some locations but I'm stuck lol.

Slow red one
Sorry to be off topic but does anyone know any good exhaust fitting places around Norwich or close to it? been quoted £90 so far and the person who i'm getting the yoz from said it got him £30 to swap his standard one back on. thanks

Discounted 1*2 parts
In upwood ;) lol Ramsey mate.

Don't go out into Fenland if I can help it ;) lol

Looks good for some pictures though. I'm going to ask my boss to see if he'll let us do photo's in the car park at work (should make a good background)

RB One Eight Two
Shall we aim to meet around 11-12?

Sounds good to me, that gives me a few hours before to give the 182 a quick going over ;)

Looks good for some pictures though. I'm going to ask my boss to see if he'll let us do photo's in the car park at work (should make a good background)

I like the sound of this.

Discounted 1*2 parts
So shall we say meeting at Tesco Bar Hill at the back of the car park around 12:00 and then go from there. Possible drive, a few photo spots, pub etc

Fabia VRS
Jheeze, ima end up getting lost in that car park :p

cheers chaps

Theres also a suprise for you all when you see me :approve:

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Well in that case I want at least £1000 for every person that attend's the meet...that will bump the numbers up!

Anyone heard if Beij and any of the Peterborough guys going to make it? Will txt him if needed.

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Well if you have spent that much money on ur car I will get you a packet of wotsits and a Yorkie (regular size only, im not made of money!) :rasp:

It better be something worth seeing now you have built it up this much!