ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Canon Powershot SX510 hs

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I had a Nikon d3100 a few years ago but sold it. However I miss having a decent camera and taking pics on my phone isn't good enough. I wanted a camera that was easy to carry and not worry about lens swapping so I thought of getting a bridge camera. My GF saw this was on offer at a few places, price dropping from £280 to half that.

http://www.canon.co.uk/For_Home/Product_Finder/Cameras/Digital_Camera/PowerShot/PowerShot_SX510_HS/

Im only a beginner so I don't need anything spectacular or too advanced. Only thing I don't like is it doesn't have a viewfinder but for the price I can live with that.

Anybody own one or know if this is a decent camera to use?

Tha is for any input,
Mark.

RS Clio 182
Ive just got this camera at the weekend to replace my point & shoot lumix....it was at a brilliant price of £125 at Argos!

First impressions are good,close up macro results are much better than my old Lumix - will be testing it outside this weekend hopefully.

It has had good reviews,so at that price i think it is definate value for money.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
@nebraska182 Exactly my thoughts also. We ended up getting this from Argos too as it was in stock in our local one and was a price too good to miss. I've yet to use it as its a birthday treat but I will just after Xmas! Keep me posted on yourexperiences once you've had more of a play :)