ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Citreon mist style washer jets

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique
Yes, I know it's been covered before but I really just can't find the answer I'm looking for.

Want to fit these but don't know which will fit my mk3?

No eBay links please as I'd rather just go to citreon as its only local and I'd rather pay the extra and have them there and then lol

Any help appreciated :)

What if Citroen don't have them in stock?

They would likely fit your MK3 as I can't imagine that they changed the design much from the MK2. I've not seen anybody do it to a MK3 though so if you give it a go let us know how you get on :)

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique
Well I went into citroen and quoted a part number I've seen on this forum and the 197 forum but upon inspection it looked as though it would fit but not point at the windscreen, I did read something about having to modify that particular part but I'm a little apprehensive to butcher something that might not fit right anyway, think ill do a bit more research first and let you all know :)