ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Classic TOPO - Barnsley Afternoon Meet - Sunday 14th August

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
The last TOPO meet in July was really successful, the most successful yorkshire meet to date!

For those that dont know its near Barnsley/Wakefield just off the M1

http://www.theoldpostofficebarnsley.co.uk/

Plan is to meet 1:30 to 2:00 and have a catch up and drink.

132949776.jpg

List:

1) Mike
2) Dan
3) Other Dan (maybe)
4) Greg
5)

Last edited:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Lists young Paul! Lists!

1) Mike
2) Dan
3) Other Dan (maybe)
4) Greg
5) Paul
6)
7)

Titanium 182
You all have a little club going now, even your location has a gang. Not sure I could penetrate that little number. Might sit in a corner weeping.

mk3 dyn s
Count me in Only down road n just to let you guys nO I believe they got a cruse on at half 6 some good drifting if any 1 is interested

It's down to the price of petrol at the minute though mate, I can't afford to be driving all the way there, then have a long drive spiritedly then drive home. Just costs too much.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
I find driving meets bloody hard work my self!

I also prefer a meet like this for meeting people it also doesnt put off the non sport owners so much.

Ibiza SC
I'm a maybe for this.

I havn't washed the car since the last TOPO, and trying to save cash so the petrol might go towards a better use, we'll see.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
1) Mike
2) Dan
3) Other Dan (maybe)
4) Greg
5) Paul
6) Gouldy
7) Sanders
8) Leeds_182
9) bozzi
10) John​

BMW M135I
Ill be working as per usual so I waint make it.

Ill give Dan a ring when I finish to see if you guys are still out and about at all but cant see you been out till after 5.30.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Il happly be out and about till dark.

My girlfriend is transatlantic and I dont have a life.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
It's down to the price of petrol at the minute though mate, I can't afford to be driving all the way there, then have a long drive spiritedly then drive home. Just costs too much.

Its not petrol for me, its because I hate arranging driving meets and then having to lead.

If someone else wanted to arrange a driving meet, plan the route, and lead it, then i'll come :)

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Count me in Only down road n just to let you guys nO I believe they got a cruse on at half 6 some good drifting if any 1 is interested

"crusing" is not what we do and tbh i dont think anyone is interested in simon "drifting" his skyline round a car park, and definitely not paying a fiver admittance for the pleasure.