ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Classic TOPO - Barnsley Afternoon Meet - Sunday 14th August

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
cooplands will have to do then. Im not driving 30yard down your cul-de-sac to walk down the stairs though you slob.

;)

CBR1000RR Fireblade
were you embarrassed on the asda / mcds / halfords trip?

what tight situations have you been in?

did you fight my neighbour's when i wasnt looking

or are you referring to when you drove up the hill and you nearly crashed into that women who "flashed" you through lmao?

M135i
Doubtful i'll be coming in my car now as someone kindly knicked all my front grills last night so not turning up with it looking like it does :(

2016 Qashqai 2011 A3
Cars looks a shed (half way through Renaultsport 172 rep) but If i can get off work an hour early count me in. Good meet last time gave me some good ideas.

Ibiza SC
1) Mike
2) Dan
3) Other Dan (maybe)
4) Greg
5) Paul
6) Gouldy
7) Sanders
8) Leeds_182
9) bozzi
10) John
11) WYSteve​

CBR1000RR Fireblade
TOPO is only 20 mins from Leeds. How close to you want them to be ?

Well, it looks like it's going to be me and the wife for dinner then. Unless of course we are gout for a drive out some where.

GW 200 Gone :( BG182

Well, it looks like it's going to be me and the wife for dinner then. Unless of course we are gout for a drive out some where.

Homemade roast for me otherwise i'd ave joined you for fooood :)

Titanium 182

Takes me 20 mins to get to Leeds though, that's 40 mins each way.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Excuse me?

Nice edit btw, thats better.

oh and never you mind.

Last edited:
  CBR1000RR Fireblade
im not being talked to like that on a forum by a randomer for no reason what so ever. being told to "do one".

completely uncalled for

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
im not being talked to like that on a forum by a randomer for no reason what so ever. being told to "do one".

completely uncalled for

I'm guessing that bit was edited.

Peace out. It was a good meet and the rep managed to get there (45 mins late!)