ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned the flower' *pic heavy*

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Gave the clio a good clean today after getting the rear cage fitted yesterday. Got it pretty much how I want it now :approve: Still love it like the day i got it :D Anyway, heres a few (loads) of pics I got today.

IMGP7877.jpg

IMGP7888.jpg

IMGP7890.jpg

IMGP7926.jpg

IMGP7930.jpg

IMGP7942.jpg

IMGP7819.jpg

IMGP7863.jpg

IMGP7870.jpg

IMGP7917.jpg

Fraz_jam turned up too

IMGP7934.jpg

IMGP7898.jpg

IMGP7826.jpg

just a bit of pic whorage!

C+C welcome :)

RenaultSport 172
I see you haven't figured out how to keep that stupid plastic cap in place over the fuel tank either.
I tried gaffa tape but it still came loose!
Great looking car. Cage looks good. Was it ok to fit?

Ph1 T
Love this!! Is that the cage from the guy on eBay who's making a few at the minute?

My cap/cover over tank comes off all time aswell put some tape over it yesterday,,

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Cheers for all the commets guys :)

Lovely car, lots of rear camber too?

Cheers! Yeah I have 1 degree shims on the rear.

Love the sunflower.

What cage have you both got?

Just the ebay one, doesnt seem all that bad!

We've got some cracking Ph1's up here ATM.

True story ;)

I see you haven't figured out how to keep that stupid plastic cap in place over the fuel tank either.
I tried gaffa tape but it still came loose!
Great looking car. Cage looks good. Was it ok to fit?

Yeah its a pain! Managed to secure it in the last car ok but this one never stays down :( cage was a fairly straight forward fit, slips in easy enough with the seats out!

Love this!! Is that the cage from the guy on eBay who's making a few at the minute?

My cap/cover over tank comes off all time aswell put some tape over it yesterday,,

Yeah thats the one :)

Hang on Stu, I thought you'd done a ph2 dash?!?!?

Ph2 dash in my silver one ;) dont think i can be arsed a second time round in this though!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
stunning, and after seeing Paul's (Harpham) on the weekend I can say my sunflower love is strong :)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
  106GTI / NovaC20LET
Did you spray the interior yellow or does it come like that? dunno if it's just mine or not but Renault went shady with the paint on the inside of my cup lol.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
  RB 182 FF
I love that! Gorgeous Phase 1! If the door strips were colour coded that would make it 100% perfection for me not the 99% it is now... :D

107 Track Car & C4
Love the sunflower, looked lovely too at FCS, think it was you that was alongside me on the parade lap :)

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
both are lovely!! love it on the white 2118's have you thought about colour coding the door handles and side strips? and flocking the rest of the dash and center console? just a thought :eek: still rare little beast you have.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
both are lovely!! love it on the white 2118's have you thought about colour coding the door handles and side strips? and flocking the rest of the dash and center console? just a thought :eek: still rare little beast you have.

Used to have CC'd strips and handles but prefer the standard now. The flocked top is a pain to keep looking tidy so i doubt ill have anymore flocking, Would look good when first in though :D

Looks very nice mate pretty much perfect now not sure what else could be done.

I know! only really power to go get now, But my god it costs so much :(

Guess its time to supercharge it then eh big man?

You paying? ;)

Great looking sunflower.

Paint work looks spot on.

Cheers! Sadly the paintwork in person is shocking! Still waiting on harpham coming up to sort it out for me ;)