ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 Starter..

1.2 16v
Hi guys.

Im new to this thing so just needed some help, you get this alot and may get annoying but any ideas on a 2005 clio extreme? (modifications)

Doesnt have to be cheap, but not ridiculously expensive. Picture will be up later of my car!

Cheers Suggie. :D

Clio 172 2.0 16v
Hello there, Oooo someone from northampton. That's nearest to me of the lot on here ! Get some pics up man and I'll see if I've spotted you around.

Clio 172 2.0 16v
Got some Compomotive Th mono's :cool: Gonna look so sweet. Then think I may have a go at colour coding side strips and bullets and spoiler.

Clio 172 2.0 16v
I shall do when they arrive buddy. I'll get a couple of pics fitting them and some when they're on. They should be with me by this week. Not sure when I'm going to be able to fit them yet though. Oooops just realised I kinda hi-jacked this guys thread. Sorry dude.

1.2 16v
No worrys! Wellinborough?! Thats near me :cool:

Mark - was reading your thread earlier! pretty nice car man :)

Clio 172 2.0 16v
Boys, where you been hiding we should arrange a meet over the summer like ! BBQ and a couple of Beers I'm thinking. Oh and staring at each others cars. lol.

1.2 16v
Boys, where you been hiding we should arrange a meet over the summer like ! BBQ and a couple of Beers I'm thinking. Oh and staring at each others cars. lol.

aha yeah im new :( fml haha..

thinking of lowering it first!

yeah mate it sounds good, where and when :)

Clio 172 2.0 16v
I've not really been on here that long either haha.
Yeah make lowering the first thing you do, makes a huge improvement mate. Try Rokkor coilovers, they're what I've got and they're pretty good. Cheap and cheerful.
Not too sure yet, we'll have to find somewhere that's easy for us all to meet. Do you know where The Priory is ?

James.

1.2 16v
Unfortunatly not mate, but i shall find out! Its good too have people in your area that have the
same car so if you have a problem they can help :) Rokkor? Where would i find these so cheap?
How much are we looking at mate?

Joe.

Clio 172 2.0 16v
Yeah, I didn't really know that there was anyone on here local to me. Yes the brand name is Rokkor, they can sometimes appear on ebay. I got mine from a foreign ebay, they came from belgium but delivery etc. was suprisingly quick. They are £160 or something near to that for the set can't remember exact price but they're the cheapest ones really. I'll try find you a link to em.

James.

1.2 16v
James cheers for the advice mate, helps alot.

How do i upload picture onto the thread?

Would love to get some pictures of the motor put up, shes nothing special but she will be ;)

Joe.

Clio 172 2.0 16v
Yeah, they can go lower than that man, mine aren't anywhere near all the way down at the front and they still have the adjusters in the back.
Ahhh use photobucket dude. Set up an account on there and then you can upload photo's to your account and copy the img code and then paste it onto your thread.
I wanna see it too.

1.2 16v
excellent man cheers for the photbucket thing... what im gonna do tonight is clean my car then put a pic up!
skys looking a little grey though :(

Clio 172 2.0 16v
Ahhh right yeah nice one mate. I'll look forward to having a butchers at it later then. Yeah no doubt you'll finish washing it and it'll start pissing it down. Yours a 3dr yeah ?

Clio 172 2.0 16v
It did start drizzling earlier think its stopped now though. I know man same, that was like part of my criteria when looking for my car. Had to be 3dr lol. I hate most 5dr cars.

1.2 16v
I know man same, that was like part of my criteria when looking for my car. Had to be 3dr lol. I hate most 5dr cars.

i dont like them at all, im thinking about doing things to my car obviously but except lowering, any nice and easy mods you can think off? :)

Clio 172 2.0 16v
Like mark mentioned earlier, RS Grille is reasonably easy. Bit expensive for a bit of plastic when you think about it, but does look loads better. Ermm shorter aerial ? or just take it off like I did haha. Dunno other than that really. Probably colour code.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Like mark mentioned earlier, RS Grille is reasonably easy. Bit expensive for a bit of plastic when you think about it, but does look loads better. Ermm shorter aerial ? or just take it off like I did haha. Dunno other than that really. Probably colour code.

Cost me a fair heft from Renault, but you a trawl on ebay or on here and Im sure someone will have one for sale.

1.2 16v
clio.jpg

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Coilovers before wheels for sure. Looks nice, loving the colour :rasp: Us red boys will need to sit near each other at fcs LOL

Clio 172 2.0 16v
Coilovers before wheels for sure. Looks nice, loving the colour :rasp: Us red boys will need to sit near each other at fcs LOL

Yeah definately man. Is it cherry his ? I can't tell, cause there's another red that is very similar.