ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 11 Cup Racer

Gen 3 Clio Cup racer
Hi!

This is my first post on here.

I have a Clio 11 Cup Racer and have searched high and low for the black plastic door handle spacers that sit between the interior door handle and door card. The original ones have cracked and fallen off. Have tried R Sport and the Renault Sport Competiton people in Dieppe. Unfortunatley these parts are no longer made. There is a chap at Streamline carbon (Chris Harwood) who is willing to make new ones but needs a pair to create a cast. Does anybody have a spare pair that I could borrow please or failing that have a pair for sale?
Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Alastair.

Impreza RB5 #054
I'm sure there was a guy in the group buys section making them, although im not sure you can access that due to only being a forum user.

Is this what your after?
225a261a_zpsa4525032.jpg

Last edited:
  Gen 3 Clio Cup racer
Hi. Thanks for your response. Yes they are what I am looking for. How do I become a full member so I can contact the guy in the group buy section?
Cheers
Alastair.

Gen 3 Clio Cup racer
Thanks. Happy to offer £60 and then the chap at Streamline Carbon is happy to set up a mould to make new ones.

Impreza RB5 #054
Don't be daft, it's only £12 quid to join and you have full access to the site.
If you don't save that in the first few days ill be surprised.

Gen 3 Clio Cup racer
Confused!
Have just joined. Want to buy the door handle spacers but can't see who to offer to. Someone earlier in this thread has offered £50 for them thus the £60 offer!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
They were for £40 posted mate you wouldn't need to offer the seller more than that.. Although the ones for sale in the link above are now sold.

Kangoosport was joking as in making a £10 profit by selling them to you.

Gen 3 Clio Cup racer
Hi! No I live in West Sussex. I Try and do Cadwell once a year! Off to Spa on Monday for a Goldtrack day on Tuesday. Fingers crossed for good weather.

Gen 3 Clio Cup racer
Hi Nick,
Thanks for your post.

I had already ordered some from CS Composites before you replied.
Cheers
Alastair.