ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 60-140mph speedo run

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Martin? Did you ever find out why your car was wondering over the road at speed and does it still do it?

its started to get better and better and eventually sorted its self mate which makes me think the odd tyre wear from the few hundred miles before the suspension was set up must have been causing it! strange!

its started to get better and better and eventually sorted its self mate which makes me think the odd tyre wear from the few hundred miles before the suspension was set up must have been causing it! strange!

Hmmm! Hopefuly it's a tyre issue with mine then. Still put it down to the width of the tyre being 215.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
im still using 195 eagle F1s as i always have so its not a tyre width issue with mine, well atleast its never done it before ive never been a fan of the way these cars drive on 16" wheels, my old one on 195/45/15 15" wheels was 10x better!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Still lookin forward to seein what you run this time round. What did i guess last nite 182.6?

im still using 195 eagle F1s as i always have so its not a tyre width issue with mine, well atleast its never done it before ive never been a fan of the way these cars drive on 16" wheels, my old one on 195/45/15 15" wheels was 10x better!

Mine are Vredestein, a dutch brand I'd never even heard of until I bought this car, they're suppose to be highly rated but I'm not a fan. I'll be going for Contis next when these wear themselves out.

vredesteins are a good tyre, give great feedback.

Personal preference really though isn't it?

It's the same with Goodyear F1s, had them on my previous Cup and it handled like s**t but others find them amazing. People slate Toyos but I had them on several cars and the grip was immense baring wet weather.

Burgandy 174 sport t
172ONTHELIMITER.jpg

no bad!