ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 Front Grills

Albi Blue 197
Searched the whole forum...cant find what im looking for so ive started a thread...

Im thinking of getting my front grills and rear diffuser sprayed gloss black. I have been quoted £160. (What you reckon? Reasonable price? Cheap? Expensive? Or if you know someone who does a good spray job for a good price in the essex area, let me know)

Anyway, getting to the point...How do you take the front grills off? The 2 top grills and the large bottom grill? Need them to be taken off to take them down to the place.

Thanks

Reece.

Why not have a stab at the front grill yourself? Pretty easy to get an even spray on a grill and the plastic needs minimal prep (assuming it's the same as the 1*2 grill). Diffuser I am not so sure?!

SprayShack on here gets good paint reviews, drop him a pm if you want a post and return price quote.

My DIY grill for reference in satin black [/mediawh*rage]

m_IMG_4815.jpg

One Phat Clio
Have you found out on how you take out the front grill on the 197?

I believe you have to take off the front end (bumper)....what a pain!!!

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Mini x 2
Have you found out on how you take out the front grill on the 197?

I believe you have to take off the front end (bumper)....what a pain!!!

Nah, the top ones pull out from the front, no problem. I recently sprayed mine in satin black. The lower one, i'm unsure about.