ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Options + Buying advice

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
It does

Ive thrown on a 200 diffuser for the akrapovic, and i hate it. Gloss black, and w**k tail pipes. Looked much better with the original (grey?) diffuser and hidden pipes. Going to put the original one back on and mod the tips i think.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
It does

Ive thrown on a 200 diffuser for the akrapovic, and i hate it. Gloss black, and w**k tail pipes. Looked much better with the original (grey?) diffuser and hidden pipes. Going to put the original one back on and mod the tips i think.

Buy some slip on tips for the 197 diffuser rather than cut the akra?

Really happy with the find and happy with the garage for holding it for so long, I go to test drive/look at it when I'm home on 25th then I pick up on the 30th hopefully sooner after they've put a service and mot on it.

It has recaros, cup pack, cup spoiler, anthracite pack, interior carbon pack and Bluetooth. Hoping it has the rs monitor aswell then it's perfectly specced.

Thinking of getting a ktec induction kit and springs and spacers, but will wait till I get it.