ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport Saturday 2013

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
lol I'm not sure we'd get away with an entire band!!

I reckon a nice acoustic set would go down a treat!!

Hope you know a few Beatles numbers!!

And if you don't know any Chas & Dave songs I suggest you get learning some a but lively! ;)

Twingo Dynamique
Sweet... I'll put enough money in the bank account then... Know if the owner will mind me booking someone like a week before the day??

C3 Picasso Beast
Not all sorted yet really, once those who're going get back from the ring things will get confirmed then :)

Twingo Dynamique
Pretty sure the camping is after the event... I might wait till nearer the time tbh as not sure who I'll be with yet

Twingo Dynamique
Buddha, I'm gonna wait till the day or a few to decide as from what I've heard the campsite owner is a top bloke... Sure he won't say no to a few extras turning up who pay :) so I don't mind coming back in on convoy if you think your gonna be lonely ;) ahaaa

172 Cup
So who is leaving from Norwich and what time ?

From around Norwich I would think around 9:00 ish since we'll go the scenic route to Newmarket (A140, A143 etc). Meet Phil on the way (P17 TOO) at Stratton Motor Co. then the Bury lot depending on where they'll be.

Anyone got their CSS ticket yet? ;)

C3 Picasso Beast
I'm thinking I'll probably be leaving Long Stratton 845-9ish Andy depending on what time the Bury lot want to meet there. Coming from Lowestoft Buddha (sorry can't remember your name!) you could meet us/me near Diss if you want??

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
Ill be coming from lowestoft/ yarmouth way with chris (the silver mk3)

Buddha, should we meet up early to drive from this direction together?

Cheers Craig