ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 #730 without local pussy cat

Renault Clio V6
Hiya Clio gang, heres a few piccys of build #730 on a stop after a really enjoyable drive in the sunshine today:race:
View attachment 78675View attachment 78676View attachment 78677View attachment 78678View attachment 78679View attachment 78680View attachment 78681 112.jpg111.jpg115.jpg090.JPG147.jpg086.jpg

Last edited:
  Renault Clio V6
Thanks guys for the positive feedback on my MK1 :approve:
The car is running 18s and the exhaust is a Quicksilver, the louder version and carbon fiber direct intake system ;) people know you're coming with this setup, sounds great inside :race:

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Beautiful!

Must be horrible having a whopping great V6 next to you in this weather :rasp:

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Definatley, there are some right bargains to be had from these now, i dont know wether to be happy or sad about this as i do plan to own one as soon as these 5 points come off!

Renault Clio V6
Beautiful!

Must be horrible having a whopping great V6 next to you in this weather :rasp:

Nice one Marcus, glad your liking the piccys :cool:

To be honest, its not too bad in the cab, strangely enough I didn't use the air con once over the weekend but did have the windows down alittle, being the sounds the car makes are awesome :race:when pushed there is the odd flush of heat that filters up from behind ;)

Renault Clio V6
Definatley, there are some right bargains to be had from these now, i dont know wether to be happy or sad about this as i do plan to own one as soon as these 5 points come off!
Dont worry Danny, theres a V6 out there to be grabbed...awesome cars as a second or third car to play with ;) insurance is silly with the group 20 rating...even as a young hearted 42 year old with a clean licence the quotes ranged from £3500 to £470.....I bet you know which one I went for ;)
If you have a spare garage to hide one away, then in my thoughts the V6 is better fun by miles than leaving it with bankers for the money....you only live once....and not twice :cool: infact alot of my moneys are tied up with cars and motorcycles Danny....so much better fun than the boring banks, so my advice is let the points disappear and sod the shares ( just look at that facebook thing ) and enjoy the wheels, never lost money with cars or bike just enjoyed them and restored them...the banks can't match it :D

Renault Clio V6
Crying out for a v6 spoiler imo but looking sick!

Always a dream to own one of these beasts :)

Nice one Juude, they are fun cars to own, this ones a long term ownership car..enjoying it as it sort of reminds me of my old Turbo 2 for its rear engine layout in some ways, so it part of the family now, it has loads of character thats for sure :)
Im keeping her with the original body work as supplied when new, just for originality really as she looks quite cute in the metal or is that polyester ;)