ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios in Skipton/Keighley area, North Yorkshire

williams and trophy
my172littleponies said:
its all well cosy up here in Yorkshire!!. We should make some sort of gesture up for when we pass each other!! LOL

Andi look on the left oppposite applyards, he usually parks on the side of the road, smoked windows, dropped on some nice wheels. He had a for sale sign in it yesterday?

Do you live near the crossroads? Ive seen another black 172 up there with some black KEI RSS alloys on it.

crossroads ?? me ?? nah matey, aint a local to Keighley, live in Hebden Bridge and own a racing blue full fat 182 ;)

There's a cliosport meeting for the yorkshire owners at ferrybridge services on Sunday 12th February at 11.30am. (M62 eastbound - J33, then second exit on the roundabout at the bottom of the sliproad) Anyone on here is welcome to attend. There's about 12 cars going already and from the services, it's off to a nice pub for a meal.
( if your hungry that is :D )
Plenty of pictures to be had on the cars and probably a video too ;)
If any of you are interested, pm me and I'll give better better info on this,
including clear directions and pictures to get there. :D

Andi

lol.....will have to get a little meet up.......im only in tod.

Megane Mk4
I gave a lad a CS flyer in the centre of Keighley about 2 weeks ago. He was reading the Clio manual when I walked up to him, Think I kinda scared him too :S lol

Not one of you lot is it?

2 live said:
lol.....will have to get a little meet up.......im only in tod.

What you drive btw? Might've seen you float past and not know :eek:
Sounds like a good plan does that too. Possible little west yorks/north yorks/lancs - 3 borders mini meet there with all this lot :D