ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clios in the midlands

mk4 golf gttdi180
any one live in the midlans and have a clio i see nice examples around but only very rarely and the only one i see all the time is myne lol:) :)
but just wondering if its just cus it a s**t area

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
i live where you do, i drive 15 miles to work each day AND back and never see anyone!! i've never seen yours either tho!

mk4 golf gttdi180
wher abouts u live i go stafford coll and park my car by the windmill on wednesday some times in lichfiled its always on eastern avenue by ats euromaster in the layby

Audi TT 3.2 V6
i live where you do, i drive 15 miles to work each day AND back and never see anyone!! i've never seen yours either tho!

lol similar situation here, drive from stone to hanley about 13miles each way...never see a sole who looks like a cs'r only old women in 5 door clios lol

mk4 golf gttdi180
yaeh got it right but i do see a chavy as boy in one its silver with 1 black door or somet like that mk2 phs 1 tints etc

mk4 golf gttdi180
sound nice have to keep an eye out for u mynes a williams blueish mk2 ohs 2 lowered with 4 exhaust at the rear

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
i live kings bromley, drive to walsall every day. i see loads of 172/182's but never a cs'r!

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
^^ eh??
40 mins? it takes me less than that to get to work in the morning! im 5 ins from you!!

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
oh, i was talkin bout lichfield!! economy drivin? whats that about?? lol
got any pics of your car?

mk4 golf gttdi180
econamy driving making your fuel last change gear at 2500 rpm etc all that s**t save the planet etc i aint got any pics of my new one but pm me your email and ill send you ones of my green 1 i pmd you about it

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
mrh autos? where is that? you know any good, cheap body shops then bein in the trade??

1.8 8v RSi
more stow n glocester....and to be honest it was to dark n snowy to see anything nevermind a clio lol

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
you work in a body shop?? cool, i have a cup spoiler that needs repairing, but im gettin silly quotes!!

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
£120-£150 to glass fibre the bit thats damaged, and spray it pearl black. im just a bit tight! lol

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
the £120 one was just the spoiler, and was a place in brownhills and i didn't really trust him, the other may have been higher cuz he was also quoting the front bumper rubstrips too!! he quoted £250 for the lot!!!!!

mk4 golf gttdi180
well it prob only needs filler but your most exspenive part is the paint cus it want to be sprayed all over i might be able to get it done for £100 ill see 2moz

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
nah there is a little body shop on the way to kings bromley and it was there. i think it'l need fibre glass fillin but i dont know! i'll drop it in tomoz if thats ok?