ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clios in the midlands

Scirocco GT 210
I see RS clios all the time, and the time (always seems to a 172 cup or a 182 though).

Although I did see a woman, must have been at least 55-60, driving around in a nice and shiny 182 FF yesterday. ;)

mk4 golf gttdi180
yeah when they on i cant drive around much as my tyres are virtually slicks. does anyone go to festral park in stoke

Was a 197
i'm in either wolves or in kingswinford, therre's a couple of clio's rounds ere with the usual mods, mines bog at the mo, but that's going to be changin

Scirocco GT 210
i'm in either wolves or in kingswinford, therre's a couple of clio's rounds ere with the usual mods, mines bog at the mo, but that's going to be changin

I'm always driving between Wolvo and Stourbridge, via Kingwinford. Mines standard too, but it'll be staying standard. :dapprove:

S1 16v 106 Rallye
I live in Stafford, about 10mins from Rugeley in a little villege called Little Haywood. Loads of clios around stafford town, none with cliosport badges ;/

mk4 golf gttdi180
i park myne it stafford by the windmill chippy. i aint got any cs stickers yet cus they aint got none left .mye clios a mk2phs2 in blue lowered on 17s being changed to turinis thanks to c slicker. :eek:

S1 16v 106 Rallye
yeah, they're my best mates lol. Known them since we were all about 5. Do you do the electrics course with them or something?

S1 16v 106 Rallye
yeah, they're my best mates lol. Known them since we were all about 5. Do you do the electrics course with them or something?

no my mate nows em an i talk to them where you park your clio were you at the windmill chippy today

Nahh im not in on tuesdays. im in most wednesdays but not tomorow because im off with the missus to some university. i park on the short stay sainsburies car park on the overflow just round the corner from the windmill most days

S1 16v 106 Rallye
I'm in Cannock should you see a Trophy knocking about.

Jesus. Didn't realise I was surrounded by so many CSers. I was up Cannok the other day dropping a mate off from college. couldn't tell you what estate though. Cannock confuses me :p

I live near Dudley, most likely to see a yellow v6 around merry hill most weekday mornings/afternoons.

Clio Trophy no.123
I'm in Tamworth if you spot a Trophy, wave back!
Hi Lee, good to know theres another close by

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
brum to cheltenham/west brom/kidderminster,
live in harborne/edgbaston

p.s scotty2hottie was in hall green earlier as sis lives there

S1 16v 106 Rallye
I have somke gmax's on the back but how much are you after? because i'm planning on lowering it soon yeah.