ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clios in the midlands

PHS 1 172 SILVER
mines allways out and about but im not 1 to brag about my car because people have different taste but i love my baby:eek:

BG 225 lux + cup RST
I have spotted a few 172 / 182s in Swadlincote recently - am working that way now - keep your eyes peeled for my black meg :)

Fiesta ST-2
I live in Stafford, about 10mins from Rugeley in a little villege called Little Haywood. Loads of clios around stafford town, none with cliosport badges ;/

I used to work at the garage there. I see an artic blue with the ktec grill... In the mornings on my way to Lichfield, anyones?

More poke than viagr
Epic bump lol!

Cov sometimes, but mainly in and around leam. Anyone heard of Ryton on Dunsmore lol? Big peugot factory?....well thats where i live lol :eek:

RS Clio 182
Epic bump lol!

Cov sometimes, but mainly in and around leam. Anyone heard of Ryton on Dunsmore lol? Big peugot factory?....well thats where i live lol :eek:

Factorys not there anymore is it? The big-ish rounderbout down that way always seems to catch alot of people out, not sure why though.

Im down in the Hinckley/Lutterworth area, see the odd one here and there not including my mates RB one.

Clio 172 Cup
I only live just outside of lichfield - see a few around here, but generally the same half a dozen motors.

More poke than viagr
I spotted you on the way out of FCS!

Was it you that blasted me at about 120 lol? I thought that was laura :rasp:

Yeah big factory was demolished a while ago now, just wasteland now. Yeah suicide island lol, In rush hour it is a s**t island lol, all the lanes merge and its hard to know where your going and where you should be, especially with massive lorries either side of you!

flame red 172
im from kenilworth and always around in leam/coventry,hardly see anyone,normally yours at most tom :cool:

clio 182 cup
i live in derby,
see 182's and 172's all the time!!
theres 3 in the village where i live (including mine)!!!

Subaru 330s
I'm in Leamington Spa, with a 182 cup, and there and LOADS of cliosports round here, not all on the forum though!

BG 225 lux + cup RST
Factorys not there anymore is it? The big-ish rounderbout down that way always seems to catch alot of people out, not sure why though.

Im down in the Hinckley/Lutterworth area, see the odd one here and there not including my mates RB one.

Im Hinckley, see loads of 182s about and a fair few black meggies too

what do you have?

Subaru 330s
Was it you that blasted me at about 120 lol? I thought that was laura :rasp:

Yeah big factory was demolished a while ago now, just wasteland now. Yeah suicide island lol, In rush hour it is a s**t island lol, all the lanes merge and its hard to know where your going and where you should be, especially with massive lorries either side of you!

Lol that was me that blasted past you :D I flashed you as I came up behind you, but I don't know if you saw

RS Clio 182
Im Hinckley, see loads of 182s about and a fair few black meggies too

what do you have?

Artic Blue 182 FF.

Is it a bloke who drives the RB clio your always seeing, could be my mate he lives down my Morrisons.

Always see that RS Meggie parked up on ashby road near the Tav, looks mint. Never see it driving around though

Sport Rep 1*5
Im in Telford, I see a few RS's but usually the same couple.

Theres a nice Silver Ph2 172 always on the retail park with, anthra F1's, dark grey strips and yellow callipers.

There's a Nimbus R27 about too.

Clio 182
Im rather new on here but i often read what you guys put. My car used to be on here as it has the cliosport.net sticker on the rear window.

I have a 172 silver clio FM51 vad in NEWARK? (Midlands) near lincoln

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Im in Telford, I see a few RS's but usually the same couple.

Theres a nice Silver Ph2 172 always on the retail park with, anthra F1's, dark grey strips and yellow callipers.

There's a Nimbus R27 about too.

HAI :eek: cheers, where abouts in telford you from? i see a few cliosports around but non of them are on here.

Sport Rep 1*5
HAI :eek: cheers, where abouts in telford you from? i see a few cliosports around but non of them are on here.

Madeley dude,

I dont have a RS, just a DCi but hey ho needs must and all that
:p

its dark blue, anthra 15" turini style alloys and a CS sticker in the back. Its always on the retail park! I must say I like your 172 a lot man!!! loooks schweeeet.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Madeley dude,

I dont have a RS, just a DCi but hey ho needs must and all that
:p

its dark blue, anthra 15" turini style alloys and a CS sticker in the back. Its always on the retail park! I must say I like your 172 a lot man!!! loooks schweeeet.

AHH yer i think i saw you the other day parked behind me i was sitting in my car dying after the gym lol. Like the turini like wheels on it didnt think you was a member on here. Just trying to get my car lowered now hate the standard height.

Sport Rep 1*5
Yeah man, a member! Yeah I think I've parked behind you a few times! But I haven't had the wheels on for more than a few weeks! Couldn't afford the tyres! :p

I want to drop mine a little bit my drive is a beast so might catch if I do! :s

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Yeah man, a member! Yeah I think I've parked behind you a few times! But I haven't had the wheels on for more than a few weeks! Couldn't afford the tyres! :p

I want to drop mine a little bit my drive is a beast so might catch if I do! :s

Yer they look nice on it, would set it of if it was a bit more lower. Just do a small drop then fit some spacers to make it sit low and wide. My drive is abit of a bi*ch but gona risk it lol.

Do you work on the retail park?

Sport Rep 1*5
Yer they look nice on it, would set it of if it was a bit more lower. Just do a small drop then fit some spacers to make it sit low and wide. My drive is abit of a bi*ch but gona risk it lol.

Do you work on the retail park?

That is what I thought tbf but ill see, as driving to france in august and gotta go on the ferry. I imagine low clio + steep ferry = badtimes!

Just finished uni so got myself a full time job at next matey.

What stripes you got dude? I like the back where they start to turn to checkers.