ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clios in the midlands

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
That is what I thought tbf but ill see, as driving to france in august and gotta go on the ferry. I imagine low clio + steep ferry = badtimes!

Just finished uni so got myself a full time job at next matey.

What stripes you got dude? I like the back where they start to turn to checkers.

Yer i can imagine it being hard getting on and of the ship. Thats alright then im mostly up there for the gym so will look out for you again. Got the stripes custom made to fit the car at "stripmaster" near asda in donnington.

Clio 182
Im pretty new to you guy's but would like to join in and become a bit more popular. Im in the midlands (Newark?) NG24.
Silver Clio , Black wheels, used to be on here Clio Sport Sticker on the back window

Sport Rep 1*5
I work up in Madeley...Hill Top, so am usually parked up that way.

Normally see me flying round in a white Clio van across South Telford for work!

Really? wow never seen a 182 around here, in fact the only 182 ive seen is a BG one at the retail park.

Ive seen a Silver 172 going down my road a fair bit the last few weeks and theres a cup somewhere down the top of the road nearer the BP garage, maybe from Woodside tbf.

BG 225 lux + cup RST
Artic Blue 182 FF.

Is it a bloke who drives the RB clio your always seeing, could be my mate he lives down my Morrisons.

Always see that RS Meggie parked up on ashby road near the Tav, looks mint. Never see it driving around though

yeah must be your mate then, I have seen a RB and then a RB with white decals across the bonnet and i think the roof also,

yeah i often spot that 225 on Ashby Road, its an inferno or its red, cant remember which now..

i always spot a black R26 parked opposite B&Q during the week, again not anyone on the forums

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Really? wow never seen a 182 around here, in fact the only 182 ive seen is a BG one at the retail park.

Ive seen a Silver 172 going down my road a fair bit the last few weeks and theres a cup somewhere down the top of the road nearer the BP garage, maybe from Woodside tbf.

The BG one is by the Golf place...seen it there a few times!

The Silver 172...is it a Phase 1 (ends SOB on the numberplate)?

The Cup...think its got a private plate named, begins with D3? I saw that a while ago...made me remenis (sp?) about my old L'il Blue Bullet! :(