ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2017 - Book Tickets Now!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Anybody else got a stupid amount of stuff to do and not enough time like me?

Yes mate! As well as cleaning the car and sorting out camping stuff I'm also in the process of moving into the house this week and getting stuff prepped for the new dog. Busy week!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Yes mate! As well as cleaning the car and sorting out camping stuff I'm also in the process of moving into the house this week and getting stuff prepped for the new dog. Busy week!

Wow, you've definitely got your hands full.

I replaced my engine mount, upper gearbox mount yesterday and put my injectors back in after being cleaned. Thought I was winning when I took it out for a test drive until I pulled back on the drive and could smell fuel really strong when I got out of the car. Turns out I've got fuel leaking for inbetween the first injector and fuel rail :(

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
50hour week at work and one really dirty clio that needs cleaning and polishing before Friday

And you know that you'll rush around like a blue arse fly to get it looking good and it'll piss it down before you get there!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
And you know that you'll rush around like a blue arse fly to get it looking good and it'll piss it down before you get there!
standard!! Iv got a list of things to do and for some reason i keep adding stuff to it thinking i will have plenty of time!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Anybody else got a stupid amount of stuff to do and not enough time like me?
My cars not been cleaned for 2 weeks now. I think one of my front tyres has a slow puncture or isn't sealed right. Tonight I've noticed a clunking sound when I'm going slow enough to hear it over everything else. I've not even looked in the tent bag to make sure everything is there, never mind had a practice erecting it. I really should get my tracking done. I have no car shampoo. I need to get two tyres on the wife's car before the weekend. I only have 1 bottle of rum because I drank 2 last week. I only have Friday to do stuff, after I've worked Thursday night! Can't bloody wait for Saturday though [emoji1]

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Ties rods, tracking, oil change, replace one of the hubs, empty all the sh*t out of it, hoover it, fit track alloys, find a way to stop the glove box lid constantly falling off, that's all before I actually get all the crap together I need for camping.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Ties rods, tracking, oil change, replace one of the hubs, empty all the sh*t out of it, hoover it, fit track alloys, find a way to stop the glove box lid constantly falling off, that's all before I actually get all the crap together I need for camping.
do you hoover it? You must have changed as the last time i saw you at one of the west midlands rolling road meets it was called the dog kennel

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
It's still called that and it's still full of dog hair, just not as much as there's only carpet in the front now and the new dog doesn't shed as much.

330i. E30 Touring.
It's still called that and it's still full of dog hair, just not as much as there's only carpet in the front now and the new dog doesn't shed as much.

One of these, with a big orange flame:

Vbf9e.jpg

Flash it over the carpet, the hair will burn before the carpet does. Thank me later. Very important for the flame to be orange. lol

Do you know what time it opens? I'll be up at 6, I can't wait 3 hours to fix a hangover...
tempted to take a disposable BBQ and some bacon.
I'll be up early as well mate, god damn my internal clock with the little fella getting up at 5-6 everyday. BBQ sounds good to me, think I'm bringing my drum BBQ for the weekend.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Do you know what time it opens? I'll be up at 6, I can't wait 3 hours to fix a hangover...
tempted to take a disposable BBQ and some bacon.

Not sure exactly. We're always up early getting stuff ready and it's normally open when I'm speaking to the Javelin guys as they set up at 7.30ish