ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport @ MCM meet ?

So might car mods are having a uk meet

here's the info

What: Mighty Car Mods UK Meetup 2013
When: Saturday 5th October 2013
Where: Heritage Motor Centre, Banbury Road, Gaydon, Warwickshire CV35 0BJ
Time: 11am to 4pm

I am planning on coming back from uni to go as it is close to where I live,

Anyone else up for it ???

Entry is FREE !

Megane R26
Yea I'll probably be there. I think it's about an hour and a half from where I am down South.

Ok so there is a small pub in the village, it has a car park so we could meet up there first and then head to the meet

post code is CV35 0HA

its called the gaydon inn

good idea ??

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Ok so there is a small pub in the village, it has a car park so we could meet up there first and then head to the meet

post code is CV35 0HA

its called the gaydon inn

good idea ??

Unless it's re-opened recently, that's been closed for yonks (I am literally, 5 mins form there). Don't remember seeing a barrier across the entrance though, so the car park should be open.

There's also a garage across from it with some parking (like, 5 cars if no one is parked there).

I wont be able to make it unfortunately though, so have fun.

Unless it's re-opened recently, that's been closed for yonks (I am literally, 5 mins form there). Don't remember seeing a barrier across the entrance though, so the car park should be open.

There's also a garage across from it with some parking (like, 5 cars if no one is parked there).

I wont be able to make it unfortunately though, so have fun.

Yeh I did see last time I drove past it was closed but as you say I think you can still get to the car park :)

Megane R26
So my probably going has turned into definitely going. I will see you guys at the Inn. Looking forward to it!

So lets get a list on the go :)

meeting at 10:45 address above (or petrol station opposite if we cant get in the car park)

1. Brad.shepp-Definitely
2. jackdanielsmom-Definitely
3. Ging2013-Definitely
4. rob893-Definitely
5. ThomasBrentnall-Definitely
6. dalealtham1
7. iOllieSM-going (not sure on pre-meet)
8. DaveDreads

PM me and I will edit the list to add or change :)

Last edited:
Lookin forward to it! Need to give the car a fuckin good clean beforehand though, done a fair bit of motorway driving this past week and its filthy aha!

So lets get a list on the go :)

meeting at 10:45 address above (or petrol station opposite if we cant get in the car park)

1. Brad.shepp-Definitely (+1 mate In his Mk1 polo)
2. jackdanielsmom-Definitely
3. Ging2013-Definitely
4. rob893-Definitely
5. ThomasBrentnall-Definitely
6. dalealtham1
7. iOllieSM-going (not sure on pre-meet)
8. DaveDreads
9. dannygt911

I'm defiantly coming, managed to get the day off work. Have you got a definite time for the pre meet?

So the pre-meet is going to be 10:30 as I think we may need to be in early, judging by the amount of people saying they are going.

Marty mentioned CSS in the official thread on MCM forum. He said it was awesome ;)

I saw that too ;) somebody on here actually got a picture with him at CSS too. Gutted I didn't bump into him!

Yeah I saw that too! I didn't go to css as I was too occupied swapping from my 1.2 to my 182! Hope to see him at MCM meet though! Is Moog going?

I think it's only Marty :/ one of their vids on YouTube is Marty going to USC and another show and Moog didn't come... So might be a similar thing. Should still be good tho!

Yeh I believe it's only marty coming, I saw him at CSS but didnt get a pic :(