ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Photography Challenge Round 4: Spring Landscapes

Congrats to Planetx for a runaway victory in the last round, the new subject is:

Spring Landscapes

Should be more accessible for everyone this time, no shortage of Daffodils around for a start!

Comp runs from now until midnight Sunday March 30th.

Same rules as last time, post what you like but make sure you flag your actual entry so it's easy for me to sort them out at the end.

The most important bit: all images entered must be taken within the dates of the competition.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
use the wind and rain to your advantage...think colours!!!
Someone with a bright umbrella at the beach..or....bright flowers with an overcast sky....or....looking at todays weather....Daffodils in the snow lol

All those baby lambs running around could be included too

Last edited:
B

Brown.

Not really a 'Springy' image but it was taken last night :)

IMGP0948.jpg

LY 182 FF CUPPED
What I am looking for is a shot containing both sky and land in the frame.

It can be macro, silhouette, daytime, night time, and have anything from flowers , wildlife, transport, buildings etc etc etc in it also.

Just a good old "landscape" shot depicting the season "spring"

B

Brown.

does mine not fit the bill ?? its spring....and has land and sky ??

the colour one of the same shot

IMGP0947.jpg

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Of course yours fits mate...just what I am looking for.
Think the last comp was a bit difficult for the majority...where as this one can be taken right outside your own doorstep.
Great time of year for light.

Spring traditionally meant some nice sunny days, a fair bit of rain and some nice flowers.

These days it seems to be sleet, snow, hail and high winds! So although I'm going out to get some pics on Monday, they may not be what we would traditionally know as 'Spring'!

VaVa
Just looked out the window. Without including a calendar with todays date on it I'd struggle convince anyone it was spring atm LOL

B

Brown.

Just gettin back from my trip to oben pretty late last night, but roads were dry so thought, right al get up and go out, get some decent snaps.....to find this

22032008787.jpg

Good ole Spring ey ;)

D

dick

ye we need a good length, as i havent seen the right weather that encompasses typical spring weather yet.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
ye we need a good length, as i havent seen the right weather that encompasses typical spring weather yet.

it doesn't have to be a typical sunny bright day, the contrast of flowers, lush green grass with overcast is very symbolic of spring too....think April showers and all that.

A4 Avant
If the Op wants to be picky then no it doesn't contain the skyline. Still a very good photo though I think.

Revels Mum & Sister
LOVE the one by Cletus. Stunning as usual I love the Saturation of your photos Ian.

Going out now.

Revels Mum & Sister
My Entry, taken today. Landscape although focal point is the Robins/foliage. Flowers and plants started to show signs of bloom and the last couple of months before the Robin will be hard to spot out and about

2354633443_577381370d.jpg