ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilover covers

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
I made mine at a local guy who makes bags, wallets and stuff. He had a material that looked like waterproof and quite sturdy so I'm pleased with the result :)
1460026503168_zps56cfgj83.jpg

robmuns

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Brought this from ebay and just going to stich it together to the right size and cable tie it on.. Hopefully will work and be a cheap way of doing it
Screenshot_20161021-095141.png

SIP

Clio 172
Yeah the Motamec ones are made or Cordura which is a much better fabric than rip stop nylon .. which is a bit thin IMO.. quality wise the feel and look good. make sure you order the correct length.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah the Motamec ones are made or Cordura which is a much better fabric than rip stop nylon .. which is a bit thin IMO.. quality wise the feel and look good. make sure you order the correct length.
Which is 406mm?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Think i paid £15 for 4 posted , i have removed 1 to check and no dirt has been getting through. I covered the coilovers in chain wax before fitting the covers.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Keep us updated Dave.
Well so far the bloke has answered every question in silly quick time will see how they are when they arrive. Also just found some acf 50 in the cubard lol. Just waiting on the B14s now.

This ACF 50 stuff is ment to be the nuts (have a google ;-)) at preventing rust so all bolts will have a dose of it

d7519f1a6240427226062cfbc6f1bb2a.jpg

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
Just chatted to the guy thats made my covers and hes agreed to make all orders with cliosport.net in the notes will be made as the double thinkness ones saves £2.50 every little helps n all that

Ill review once they turn up

What do you mean double thickness, you have a link to the sellers page/item

In the interest of variety I'm protecting mine with nothing...

They are brand new with grease only under the collars themselves. The car hasn't been washed or driven since they've been fitted but I'm still not sold on the idea of them not being able to breath and keeping moisture in?