ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cool Mods For Skint People....

172 Cup
Just thought id give this thread a bump as its spot on
  • Xenon headlight Bulbs £11 (For 2x sidelights, 2x dipped, 2xMain)
  • http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35a977cc98
  • Brought these last monday and were here for the weekend,
  • These bulbs arent chavy at all, they give a modern, white look with a hint of blue and light up the road daylight colour
  • Dipped beam bulbs look the nuts!
  • Full beam doesnt have as good performance as the standards but are still brighter than my mates standard saxo's
  • Sidelights are still more yellow than white but again can't really complain (ordered xenon white led sidelight bulbs for about £4 will reveiw them when they arrive)
  • Be sure to give all bulbs at least 1 hour ontime before reveiwing

ALSO: Alot of money to be saved on other products from the same seller including aero wipers!

172 cup- suzu rf600r

• http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35a977cc98
  • These bulbs arent chavy at all, they give a modern, white look with a hint of blue and light up the road daylight colour
  • Full beam doesnt have as good performance as the standards but are still brighter than my mates standard saxo's
  • Sidelights are still more yellow than white but again can't really complain (ordered xenon white led sidelight bulbs for about £4 will reveiw them when they arrive)

ALSO: Alot of money to be saved on other products from the same seller including aero wipers!

wtf guy? i take it that your the seller? get it in the traders badly disguised self promotion is balls.

if your not the seller, your weird, but i still apologise

172 Cup
wtf guy? i take it that your the seller? get it in the traders badly disguised self promotion is balls.

if your not the seller, your weird, but i still apologise

? not the seller,
just find it annoying when people say buy these and give no right up or reveiws

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
The best thing I have done for my car is spend half a day giving it a proper clean, rinse down with jet washer, wash using a microfibre/lambswool washmitt and AutoGlym Body Shampoo, dry using a drying towel or chamois, then claybar the entire car, wash and dry a second time, then wax it, this is the best thing i have ever done for my car looks wise, sample size pot of DODO Juice Purple Haze (BG182) about £6 from cleanyourcar.co.uk then have fun rubbing it all over the car. The shine you get once buffed off is awesome.
Also some prism led sidelights from halfords in white, cost bout £7.

clio 1.2 16v
Wind deflectors :) £30 off ebay, and brembo caliper covers come in lots of colours they are like a tenner haha very sad but looks the part :) although wheels need to be bigger than 16"

Clio 172
Same idea here, dash strips bit put your own twist on them,
this cost me all of £0.00, green fuzzy felt i had lying around in work, tin of spray glue, scissors, black tape.
Voila.. not seen anything other than alcantara like it, but I personally love it.

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

60mm springs, £30 classifieds ;) Free fitting..
Megane splitter £10, Painted Badges Black, £10 (paint and laquer)
IMG_0014.jpg

Not a bad £50 i guess.

(plus the wheels i have now were a bargain, OZ F1's,. with tyres, £100 :) )

I saw this and was sick a little bit in my mouth...

Clio Sport 1.2 16V

Wish I saw this before I spent £24 on a pair of Phillips "Xenon effect", only came with dipped and side lights.. But still buy those Xenons though.

1.2L 16V Campus Spor

Can anyone else vouch for these? Are the two "2 X ICE BLUE (6500K) H7" for the full beam? Looking online, the full bean do not take the H7... H7 is foglight?

1.2L 16V Campus Spor
Wo... confusion. Where can I tell what bulbs I need for my campus sport 07? and what about the quality of the bulbs above?

1.2L 16V Campus Spor
Aero Flat Wipers +20 for me. Cant believe the difference it made to both the look and usefulness of the wipers! £7 from the ebay shop listed above (the one selling bulbs)

Clio Dynamique 1.4
anyone got a picture of what part you remove/undo off the air filter too make your car sound a bit better for free? :)

I dont really get the love of the Aero wipers, mostly because when I got my car it needed new wipers and they were cheap so I got them so havent really known any different, whats better than the originals?

2014 Clio 200t edc
Wind deflectors :) £30 off ebay, and brembo caliper covers come in lots of colours they are like a tenner haha very sad but looks the part :) although wheels need to be bigger than 16"

Any pics of the caliper covers please? How do they fit?

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
I dont really get the love of the Aero wipers, mostly because when I got my car it needed new wipers and they were cheap so I got them so havent really known any different, whats better than the originals?

Have one flat contact point where as traditional wipers have about 4 main contact points iirc

I need to order some flat blades... are the cheapo ones any good? "R LINE" on ebaY?

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
get yourself to costco, there like £3.98 each, and there brilliant!

when i were in my local motor shop they said 'we dont stock the aero blades because they ware out 3 times as fast as the proper ones' i asked how much are the "proper ones" i got a reply of £19.99 each..

eavn if they do ware out 3 times as fast ive still made a saving of a tenner per wiper!

RB 182
I bought some cheap Aero wipers from ebay a few weeks ago. Last week was driving down the road in the pissing rain and one of them basically fell to pieces :(

Have one flat contact point where as traditional wipers have about 4 main contact points iirc

I need to order some flat blades... are the cheapo ones any good? "R LINE" on ebaY?

I think the ones that were on it when i bought it could have been flat as they looked the same.

I got them ones off ebay £8 for two they have been on now for 6 weeks seem fine cant really say too much more about some wiper blades, I'm happy enough with them.

172 CUP
I bought some cheap Aero wipers from ebay a few weeks ago. Last week was driving down the road in the pissing rain and one of them basically fell to pieces :(

If your a member or know someone who is get yourself down to costco, they sell Goodyear aero wiper blades, I've got them on this car and had them on my previous clio, never had any issues and lasted a long time

Mk2 Ph2 172
just done this today... a couple of strip leds of ebay and a couple of 3mm pre wired leds also ebay special then some wire and time ;)

Wired up so the foot wells light up also put the two 3mm leds to light up the drink holder area as i want it lit up abit better at night :)

Pictures not the best but you get the idea

86eb3c6f.jpg

decc2673.jpg

decb95d2.jpg

0c518553.jpg