ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CountryGirl to CityGirl!

Seat Ibiza
Hello!

So I have been nosing round here for a little while now, recently joined then moved house! So havent had the chance to actually give a good post a go! So from a country girl to a city girl as some would say but the car improved with the move... this is my newen, only a 1.2 54 plate and used to my old 1.4 but from 99'! The 1.4 used to be great down the bumpy roads and fields... ended up costing me a bomb though! I know neither of them are sport but I will work up to tht when I learn to fix up my own car! But here is my new one.... I dont have many piccys but here are a few!... I would quite like to tint the windows on her but not sure on what else, I have a memorial sunsticker but its orange so I dont think it will be going on this one! Any ideas welcome!!!

Taa :rasp:

183025_10150114162627365_830192364_6269386_1307148_n.jpg
Old 1.4,

025.JPG

New Clioooo :D

abc clio.jpg
Me and the bestests friends babies at 18 - Sad I know but shes in the circus and shes only just passed! #SpecialMoment!

050.jpg049.jpg042.jpg
My new car in the snow as this was the snow that happened the first day I brought!

Last edited by a moderator:

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
That has to be the worst spoiler i have ever seen on a clio, at least the new one looks alright. welcome!

Seat Ibiza
Haha, It wasnt mine for very long but you did kinda grow to it, I do however totally agree, couldnt be bothered to change before sold it, bless it!!

Seat Ibiza
Check the colour code on the sticker that sits in the drivers door shut. If you see 727 anywhere, its Capsicum. Looks very very much like my old 1.2 and the Trophy for that matter.

Will have a lickle look in the morning, its pissing it down here atm!

Seat Ibiza
He's a paedophile, stay clear. ;)

I'm very confused!.. But ok!

Also... is there any way I can change my username... I just made a crappy one to sign in didnt realise it was going to be dotted everywhere I signed!

:)

I don't think it's capsicum, it looks more like anda***(Jon, what colour is my car?:p)

Hi and welcome and lol at willdot

I know, I know. But I had a gut feeling about yours, same as this. I know my s**t boyo! I've had Capsicum for 4 Years now!

I'm very confused!.. But ok!

Also... is there any way I can change my username... I just made a crappy one to sign in didnt realise it was going to be dotted everywhere I signed!

:)

You have to find out if the name you want isn't already taken, if it isn't you can fill in a form. Remember you only get 1 name change every 12 months.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I know, I know. But I had a gut feeling about yours, same as this. I know my s**t boyo! I've had Capsicum for 4 Years now!

You have to find out if the name you want isn't already taken, if it isn't you can fill in a form. Remember you only get 1 name change every 12 months.

I was genuinely asking lol, I can never remember the name... You capsicum ***** :rasp:

Seat Ibiza

LOL to this... I am not after more than 1 name change.... Just that I didnt realise it would mean so much haha, :)

Ideas for new name?!! The names Fern.... Nicknames 'Perched' because im wickle and sit in funny places all perched!.... I'm crap at names... the cats named Toffee!! :L

Seat Ibiza
I was genuinely asking lol, I can never remember the name... You capsicum ***** :rasp:

Too beee honest... its very much an upgrade from the old one and I dont really care its exact colour... will be handy to know for that bloody scratch I got though! #Carparkw*****

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
LOL to this... I am not after more than 1 name change.... Just that I didnt realise it would mean so much haha, :)

Ideas for new name?!! The names Fern.... Nicknames 'Perched' because im wickle and sit in funny places all perched!.... I'm crap at names... the cats named Toffee!! :L

What about Fern.