ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CountryGirl to CityGirl!

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Fern, Fernii, Fernando or Nando?

With the last two, most people when replying will assume you're male when posting so will refer to you as "mate" so if you're one of those girls who that annoys perhaps think of something along the lines of the first two.

Seat Ibiza
Welcome !

Another local one :eek:

I have read a few posts from yourself... you going to the north weald met on the 17th...? Should be heading up there as a long as I can find it! Wanna convoy... well prehaps not in a scoobydo! Where bouts you posted? :) :approve:

Seat Ibiza
With the last two, most people when replying will assume you're male when posting so will refer to you as "mate" so if you're one of those girls who that annoys perhaps think of something along the lines of the first two.

You have a good point... but I tend not to be a stress pot :rasp: Will have a think... how do I find out if it is avaliable? :)

Seat Ibiza
I have read a few posts from yourself... you going to the north weald met on the 17th...? Should be heading up there as a long as I can find it! Wanna convoy... well prehaps not in a scoobydo! Where bouts you posted? :) :approve:

Also... having just moved up here... Need help!!!!!!!!!! I need a mechanic(mainly)... a good mechanic.., meeting points(can find with petrol :p) etc haa :)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

Should be !

I'm posted in outer-Billericay (Laindon :quiet:).

Presuming I'm not collecting the car that morning (from East Sussex), sure !!

:cool:

Also... having just moved up here... Need help!!!!!!!!!! I need a mechanic(mainly)... a good mechanic.., meeting points(can find with petrol :p) etc haa :)

What needs doing ?

Seat Ibiza
Should be !

I'm posted in outer-Billericay (Laindon :quiet:).

Presuming I'm not collecting the car that morning (from East Sussex), sure !!

:cool:

What needs doing ?

So your only like half hour out! Drop me a PM :)

Urmm... well mainly, I know it has a fault coil pack that I can fix... the oil leak I cant....need an MOT doing and no doubt there will be stuff I dont know about on there so want someone that will do a good MOT and will do the work on it at the same time for a good price.... slash... A new boyfriend mechanic... that would be handy! Im kidding.. or someone local who is good at looking over it before I book MOT :) and need a good place for tyres... they seem to happen regularly! want someone with stick on weights NOT knock onto and destroy the alloys ones... cuz then I can re do my alloys/get them refurbed :)

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
Welcome :)
Watch out on here, alot of sharks ;)
I get that often.... Kyly is not a males name!