ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CountryGirl to CityGirl!

Swift Sport
How do I take that badly.... I am women I think thats mostly the excuse you 'guys' use ;) naa I did re read but I meant more in what kinda way :) (I'm Dyslexic: real reason)

...Erm, anyway...

Welcome to Cliosport. Enjoy your stay, and don't take anything I say/type seriously. :)

I'm off to bed.

BMW 535d
Welcome Fern.. Makes it hard to finsih a sentance considering I now need two full stops.

Thanks for signing up. This thread has made my Wednesday windy/cold morning slightly more barable

Seat Ibiza
Welcome to the club. Feel free to pop along to any south east meets that are coming up. There's a lot of members around your way.

I get a little confused in finding the threads but I shall try! I think I shall come to the 17th as long as all goes to plan! got to get lots of stuff on car done first! :)

Seat Ibiza
Welcome Fern.. Makes it hard to finsih a sentance considering I now need two full stops.

Thanks for signing up. This thread has made my Wednesday windy/cold morning slightly more barable

I am glad its been useful :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
3 Pages and pics asked by a moderator. Smooth. :cool:

Welcome, you'll have some competition.

Megane 225 F1
The only improvement I can see is to stop my racist remarks towards you Scotland. And let's be honest, it ain't going to happen ;)

I turned the corner on 3 wheels as well.

/hero

Evo 5 RS
Welcome to the nut house. Please leave your sanity at the door, take off your shoes and any metallic items...and hold the fook on. When I said sanity I actually meant dignity

8 bloody pages