ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cow and Calf Ilkley Evening Meet - Sunday 27th June

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Getting a bit ambitious here putting 2 meet threads up at once but a few people seemed interested in this, and evening car park/quick drink meets seem to please different/more people than driving meets.

So as before....

I suggest we meet at 6:00pm at the cow and calf rocks in ilkley (LS29 8BT), this car park here:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en...1675,-1.799773&spn=0.001722,0.004823&t=h&z=18

People can take some amazing pics, especially if you have a fancy zoom lens to shoot from the top of the rocks with :)

Then we can stroll across the road to the pub for a drink.

1) Mike
2)
3)

Picture of the rocks to inspire you all :cool:

3356759.jpg

RB 182 cup
Im still unsure about this one as its a bit of a trek to the meeting point, very tempted tho.

None
Looks like there is getting to be a good group of us who turn up regularly :)........that makes any future meets look all the better, the ones i went to last year were mainly just hard work and hardly worth the effort turning up too :(

None
Fingers crossed Paul at RS tuning will be able to get mine sorted the day before this......i'd rather not have to keep "taking it easy" for ever :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Be nice to have a couple more to this :D

1) Mike
2) Chris
3) Ste
4) Matthew
5) realnumber1 (maybe)

Ste, whats up with it?

None
Ste, whats up with it?

Turned out the engine management light came on because of the plugs Mike, the garage had used bosche super plus plugs in it and it did not like it one bit, i bit the bullet and changed them myself in the end for some proper NGK plugs(even did a nice little how to guide for others to do there own in the future), It seems to be running better now but the light is still on so Paul at RS tuning kindly found a spot for me next saturday to get it on the rollers and do a diagnostic power run to hopefully get the light off and give it once over on the computer.......plus i want to know it's current power output before having the JMS intake manifold and remap done :)

2005 Renault Clio 1.2 16v
1) Mike
2) Chris
3) Ste
4) Matthew
5) realnumber1 (maybe)
6) James07 - Deffo up for this aslong as im not working, ill check tomo.

Jumping in the deepend and getting to know as many people from here as poss :D

None
what time are people expecting to get away from this meet?

If it's just a meet without a drive then probably a couple of hours max i would think, that's if we go across the road to the pub for cokes and peanuts ;)

Not like the ribblehead viaduct meet where we were out 7-8 hours :)

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
yeah i'll come to this 1 then, only been to a couple of meets

decided on not going home (durham) at the weekend due to being on lates (finish at 10)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
1) Mike
2) Chris
3) Ste
4) Matthew
5) realnumber1 (maybe)
7) DazJ

Like said, shouldn't be too long a meet :)

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
got my car colourcoded as well so I'll be happy to receive feedback from it on Sunday

RB 182 cup
1) Mike
2) Chris
3) Ste
4) Matthew
5) realnumber1 (maybe)
7) DazJ
8) Lee C

I might aswell, i need to come to my first meet sooner than later.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
England are playing on Sunday now we havnt won the group, so 6pm might be abit too early for me... :dapprove:

Any chance of a 7pm meet instead? lol

Most will be the same I presume, make it from 6:30/7:00ish

I'll be there at 6:30 anyway :)

None
Football shouldn't be a problem for me, i'm only twenty minutes from the meet place, i'll be there probably 6:15-6:30 :)

If Chris gets there early i'll take him for that little run i promised him in a 182......

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Football shouldn't be a problem for me, i'm only twenty minutes from the meet place, i'll be there probably 6:15-6:30 :)

If Chris gets there early i'll take him for that little run i promised him in a 182......

If you want me to bring my rstuner to read your codes and sort your light i can, incase something happens and you dont get to pauls on saturday, just let me know.

None
If you want me to bring my rstuner to read your codes and sort your light i can, incase something happens and you dont get to pauls on saturday, just let me know.

That would be great cheers Mike, i'll text you saturday night to let you know if Paul managed to sort it :)

Just out of interest mike did you buy yours direct from henk?......i'm wondering if it is worth getting one for future use........ie reading and resetting the codes if nothing else .

Last edited:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
No got it on here, if your only going to use it for codes might aswell buy a used one since it wont need unlocking anyway.

RB 182 cup
Im a maybe now, i might be going out for the match but if i dont i will still be coming.

AGH the sl*g
1) Mike
2) Chris
3) Ste
4) Matthew
5) realnumber1 (maybe)
7) DazJ
8) Lee C
9) Mike, gonna try and get across :)

None
^^^^ good man......thats a hell of a drive over :)

No worries james, there are plenty of other meets mate :)

1) Mike
2) Chris
3) Ste
4) Matthew
5) realnumber1 (maybe)
6) DazJ
7) Lee C
8) Mike, gonna try and get across :)

182 & Porsche 986
I'd like to come to this, how long are you planning to stay at the meeting place?
will try and get dan(ipods) to come along aswell.

1) Mike
2) Chris
3) Ste
4) Matthew
5) realnumber1 (maybe)
6) DazJ
7) Lee C
8) Mike, gonna try and get across :)
9) Clairemae (possibly!)