ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cow and Calf Ilkley Evening Meet - Tuesday 1st June

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Just been inspired by the cheddar gorge meet and think we can squeeze another meet in before FCS :D

I suggest we meet at 7:00pm at the cow and calf rocks in ilkley (LS29 8BT), this car park here:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en...1675,-1.799773&spn=0.001722,0.004823&t=h&z=18

People can take some amazing pics, especially if you have a fancy zoom lens to shoot from the top of the rocks with :)

Then we can stroll across the road to the pub for a drink.

1) Mike
2)
3)

Picture of the rocks to inspire you all :cool:

3356759.jpg

Last edited:
  None
Went past here on saturday afternoon :)........Count me in Mike, lucky you tuesday and not wesnesday i've got the car booked in for the air con sorting out and some new spark plugs wednesday morning :)

1) Mike
2) ste666
3)

Fiesta ST-3
i will come down for a little bit, up early for alton towers the day after so i will leave early!

1) Mike
2) ste666
3) Chris C

Titanium 182
I went running/rock climbing there on saturday in the sun. Amazing, f**king love that place. Aren't you guys gonna go climbing or anything ??

I'm having a guitar lesson at that time though.

172 cup
Might be able to come to this but will have to see nearer the time as work is busy at the moment and on a good day I dont get home till 6pm

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
If people cant get there until 7:30-8:00 then no worries, it'll still be light and i'm sure everyone that goes will still be there :)

RB R26.R
cant attend unfortunately. move out of bradford on friday.
if theres a big meet with drive coming up after FCS (eg. full buttertubs drive) then im there.
enjoy :)

None
cant attend unfortunately. move out of bradford on friday.
if theres a big meet with drive coming up after FCS (eg. full buttertubs drive) then im there.
enjoy :)

I'm sure there will be, it's already on the cards.......in the meantime matt8586 have already decided to go do some drag racing at york on sun 4th july so i'll put a thread up for that after FCS for anyone wanting a bit of fun and a cheap day out.
Once thats done we'll try to arrange either a full buttertubs run or maybe a trip over the north york moors to Whitby.

182 & Porsche 986
i've never been there before looks a nice location, i live in the west yorkshire side now so i might be attending :rasp:

None
I'm sure there will be, it's already on the cards.......in the meantime matt8586 and myself have already decided to go do some drag racing at york on sun 4th july so i'll put a thread up for that after FCS for anyone wanting a bit of fun and a cheap day out.
Once thats done we'll try to arrange either a full buttertubs run or maybe a trip over the north york moors to Whitby.

ooops i forgot to add the Me bit in there as well......matt8586 won't be doing the drag racing alone, i'll be there too :D

Already looking like you might have a good turn out for the cow and calf meet Mike :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Any chance people could confirm if they are coming, would be nice to have a decent figure :)

1) Mike
2) ste666
3) Chris C
4)
5)

None
I'll definately be there Mike, car's not going in till a week on monday now anyway.

As for those whos can't make it for 7, remember what Mike said, we'll be there a while anyway as there is no drive this time and we'll probably be in the pub over the road for a time too :)

Fiesta ST-3
sorry lads, got to cancel. It's my mates bday so were off to his for a few beers. Sorry its so late! For some reason i had the idea it was the 7th of june, even tho thats a monday. My bad... have a good one

Edit - List

1) Mike
2) ste666
3)

None
What are your thought's on this one Mike?......no one else has confirmed so it might just be you and i at this rate,shame about the weather as it's getting much better from tomorrow onwards, i'll check back here at 6:15pm to see if anyone else is going still.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
its a fail from me :(

after FCS i'll try and do the same location on a different date (a sunday probably) as a few people seemed interested

None
No problem Guys, always better when the sun shines anyway, i've no doubt we will have a good few more classic meets this summer :)