ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cow and Calf Ilkley Evening Meet - Sunday 27th June

None
I'd like to come to this, how long are you planning to stay at the meeting place?
will try and get dan(ipods) to come along aswell.

Hello Claire, a few have said they might be a little late because of the football so the meet time has changed to between 6:30-7:00 pm so i'm guessing that between the meet place and the pub over the road we'll probably be there till at least 8:30-9:00 :)

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Sorry about the last minute change. I know i've got a dCi so wouldn't cost much to get there anyways but I've been underpaid today, will be attending next 1 though

1) Mike
2) Chris
3) Ste
4) Matthew
5) realnumber1 (maybe)
6) Lee C
7) Mike, gonna try and get across :)
8) Clairemae (possibly!)

None
I would say to anyone attending this meet to approach the cow and calf rocks from Ilkley town centre and not from over the tops, those speed bumps are a nightmare, every thirty yards for about a mile :dead:........that used to be a fun road to drive on till they did that :(

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I would say to anyone attending this meet to approach the cow and calf rocks from Ilkley town centre and not from over the tops, those speed bumps are a nightmare, every thirty yards for about a mile :dead:........that used to be a fun road to drive on till they did that :(

I go over them in my car all the time lol, not a problem for my car really :) Just gets tedious slowing down all the time haha

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
change of mind again, i'm coming had a bit more money than expected! see you there

clio 172 track car
Not been to a meet before! :eek: , i'll be coming along to this - all the way from Donny.

Hope the coke and peanuts are good!:cool:

Look forward to meeting you all

Andy

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Not been to a meet before! :eek: , i'll be coming along to this - all the way from Donny.

Hope the coke and peanuts are good!:cool:

Look forward to meeting you all

Andy

Look forward to meeting you mate, especially since your car has track in the description :rasp:

LOL @ magh getting in on the action without me.

Sorry I won't be there guys, and sorry there won't be any decent pictures ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Updated list :)

Could be a couple more who arent in this thread too :)

1) Mike
2) Chris
3) Ste
4) Matthew
5) realnumber1 (maybe)
6) Lee C
7) Mike, gonna try and get across :)
8) Clairemae (possibly!)
9) Dazj
10) Trackclio

Fiesta ST-3
awwwww Feirny... loved the rolling shot could have used a couple of still ones. Never mind :)

I will be watching the game then coming, not sure on the time i will be there. Will be as soon as i can tho.

None
LOL @ magh getting in on the action without me.

Sorry I won't be there guys, and sorry there won't be any decent pictures ;)

I'll have you know my camera does a great blurry rolling shot :rasp:..........shame most of the static ones are blurry too :eek:

RB 182 cup
Well with the way england have played ive stuck to pop so i can come tonight. Will people be going straight into the pub or hanging about for a while? I dont fancy walking into a pub when i know no-one plus i could do with picking peoples brains about my car.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
We'll hang around outside a while mate :)

I'll be there from 6:30, ste might be there a bit earlier though so you shouldn't be alone when you arrive :)

182 & Porsche 986
I don't know when im able to set off, please wait around, i think i have mikes number so i will let you know if i cant make it.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Got here early, nothing on the roads! It's packed tho lol, thought everyone should be watching football!

None
Really good that was Mike, surprised and pleased with the turnout :)

you've got a pretty good record with arranging these meets now ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Really good that was Mike, surprised and pleased with the turnout :)

you've got a pretty good record with arranging these meets now ;)

haha, dont jinx it

May go on thursday up to whitby, got a day off booked and nothing to do but will decide nearer the time.

None
haha, dont jinx it

May go on thursday up to whitby, got a day off booked and nothing to do but will decide nearer the time.

Shame that mike, i would like to go over for the run out but weekdays are a no no for me, hope you find us some good picture spots though ;)