ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashed V6, A82 Renton Bypass

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
On my way home from work at about 16:40 there was a wrecked red V6 on the Renton bypass, involved in an accident with a red civic. Number plate started V6, didn't catch the rest. It looked like a right mess, cops were out directing traffic. Hope everyone is ok :(

ST
Damn street racers..

the_fast__furious_front2.jpg

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
feck, a red mk2... rare as fook them and stunning in red

Spotted this in the westend of glasgow yesterday. Same colour, same start of reg. Looked to be in excellent condition as well:

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

Clio V6
My sister phoned my thinking i had smashed my V6, but mine is tucked up in the garage. I drove the A82 and took the slip road for the Renton about 3 when i finished work and it was chucking it down.
Dave

Ian

Focus TDCi
Had no idea the mk2 in red was so rare, only 18 from what I've read on the heritage site? Glad the guy and girl are well, but that's a real shame; no chance of recovery?

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Good to hear both Ian and his Mrs are ok!

Ian, Hope it all gets sorted out soon, with the least amount of agro for you fella.

Best wishes

Shaun.

Last edited:
Such a shame, but at least they're both ok, that's the main thing really.

....and i'm a female with a vee, thanks very much!! ;-)

LY V6 with Recaros
What a shame, rare colour :( Glad the owner and driver are ok though.

And I am a female with a vee thank you!